• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Victim fishing

-----------------------------

Hi champjim

How are you?

My name is Nicole. I am 25 years old. I am from Chongqing. I like your page. How often do you visit the site? I really want to communicate with you. I am good at Thai massage and really like to eat fish. What about you? I guess that we will have many topics to talk about.

Do you have some social networks? I will be waiting for your letter.

Best wishes,

Nicole

probebly really looks like this

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Dear Valued Customer,

We discovered an unknown activity on your Barclays Card.
      For your protection, We require you to verify your account as the primary owner before you can continue using your card.

We will review the activity on your account and remove any restrictions placed on your account

Please kindly review your account by following the reference link below :

Review My Account <http://nrpexhausts.co.uk/thg.htm>

Please do not reply to this message. For questions, We will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you

Barclays Bank PLC Services

Unsubscribe <http://email.barclays.co.uk/a/hBUN6AeAXvGDsB884p0DkEKwcEJ/unsub2-373 email=mclellan383@talktalk.net&CELL_ID=00945> | Online Banking Guarantee <http://email.barclays.co.uk/a/hBUN6AeAXvGDsB884p0DkEKwcEJ/olbguar-373 CELL_ID=00945> | Privacy Policy <http://email.barclays.co.uk/a/hBUN6AeAXvGDsB884p0DkEKwcEJ/privacy-373 CELL_ID=00945> | Contact Us <http://email.barclays.co.uk/a/hBUN6AeAXvGDsB884p0DkEKwcEJ/contact2-373 CELL_ID=00945>

Terms & Conditions apply. Available to Barclays current account holders aged 16 or over.

Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702).

Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.

Security
      We never send emails that ask for personal or security details. If you receive an email like this claiming to be from Barclays, you should not reply to it or follow any links it contains - just forward it to internetsecurity@barclays.co.uk and then delete it. Links in our emails will only take you to pages containing information about Barclays products, services or partners. If such a page is part of another company's website, that company's terms, conditions and privacy policies will apply.

Confidentiality
      This email is confidential, so if you have received it by mistake, or it isn't addressed to you, please delete it. It may also be privileged, which means you do not have to disclose it as part of legal proceedings.

If you would rather not receive marketing emails from Barclays Group, you can unsubscribe here <http://email.barclays.co.uk/a/hBUN6AeAXvGDsB884p0DkEKwcEJ/unsub2-373 email=mclellan383@talktalk.net&CELL_ID=00945> .

<https://jztwpem3.emltrk.com/jztwpem3 d=mclellan383@talktalk.net> <http://email.barclays.co.uk/a/hBUN6AeAXvGDsB884p0DkEKwcEJ/spacer-373.gif>
      For all the barclays.co.uk domain references, the one where you need to go to review your account is something to do with exhausts... :mmph:

Comment

Dear Beloved
        I Am Mrs. Aisha Hum from Syria who is dying for a gaseous poisoning exposition in Syria who has decided to donate her funds to you for charity project, For More details contact my lawyer.
        Via e-mail:barristerpatricklee@aol.com
        Thank you and God bless you.
        Mr.Patrick lee

Comment

DearCustomer,

To ensure your protection, Access to your accounts has now been blocked

due to a system error { error code : rb5920sjc0 }.

To re-gain access, Proceed by clicking the "log in" button below.

LOG IN HERE TO RESOLVE ISSUE. (Linky removed by me: nishtyaki.net/im.htm)

Regards,
          Royal Bank of Scotland Services.
          You bet access to my account has been blocked! I've not paid my RBS card since 2010! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Please Contact Barr Ellis Bryan Now For Your Draft $6,000,000.00 USD

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family I hope this mail meets you in a perfect condition. You may not understand why this mail came to you. But if you do not remember me, you might have received an email from me in the past regarding a multi-million-dollar business proposal which we never concluded.I am using this opportunity to inform you that this multi-million-dollar business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion.

I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of the security company to my new partner's account in London that was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trustworthiness you showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of Six million United State Dollar ($6,000,000.00), I have left an international certified bank draft for you worth about $6,000,000.00 USD cashable anywhere in the world.

My dear friend I will like you to contact Barr. Ellis Bryan for the collection of this international certified bank draft have authorized to release the international certified bank draft to you as soon as you contact him regarding this issue. the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which myself my new partner are having at hand.

Please I will like you to accept comply with Barr. Ellis Bryan so that he will send the draft to you without any delay.

ADDRESS: 15 MillmarkGroove SE14 6RL, London.
            EMAIL:barrbryan002@gmail.com

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your address where you want him to send the draft to you.Thanks and God bless you and your family. I am very busy now i may not reply to any email for some time.

Best Regards

MR DAVID MOORE

Comment

Dear Sir,

I am Mr Bona Chan staff of a financial firm in South East Asia and i am contacting for a good proposal that will benefit both of us if you are interested, please reply back.

You are my first contact,and I am contacting you because I need to do the deal with someone outside my country who is not known by my co staffs or friends,not that is a risky business please be rest that is risk free but it's not the type of deal you let someone around you to be aware of even my bank do not even know that I am contacting you as it will be a deal between me and you.

I will explain better when I get your response,I shall wait for days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

Thanks,
              Mr Bona Chan

---
              This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
              http://www.avast.com

Comment

Hello,

My name is OSUMBA MASIKA an Attorney at Law & solicitor, operating here in Nairobi, Kenya and the neighboring Republic of South Sudan.

I have my professional services retained by Dr. Riek Machar Teny Dhurgon, a South Sudanese and a prominent politician.

My client,Dr. Riek Machar Teny Dhurgon, was the former vice president of Republic of South Sudan.He has mandated our Firm to oversee his liquid assets, which he wish to entrust with a genuine and productive investment manager to place in any viable project overseas.

For more details, contact me urgently via my secured email below to enable me furnish you with the data and what is involved. It is important to inform you that first on our TO DO list will be a one on one meeting. That will happen as soon as you could express interest and confidence to be part of this project.

I look forward to your response with complete name and reachable telephone number to enable me provide you with comprehensive procedure of this partnership as well as the legality.

Reply via my confidential email: osumbamasika@eddierugolaw.com

Kind regards,

Barrister. OSUMBA MASIKA

Eddie Rugo Law Chambers,
                P.O BOX 1803 Nakuru 20100 Kenya
                EMAIL:osumbamasika@eddierugolaw.com

Comment

Dear Apple Client

This is an automatic message by the system to let you know that you have to confirm your account information within 48 hours.

Please follow next steps or your account will be blocked in order to protect it.

Once you have updated your account records, your information will be confirmed and your account will start to work as normal once again.

This will help protect you in the future. The process does not take more than 5 minutes.

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a web browser.

Once opened, you will be provided with steps to avoid blocking of your account

Failing to do so will be considered a denial of our terms and conditions and your account will be permanently closed.

We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure your account safety.

Copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Comment

lol

ashley madison hacked..

wait for the wave of spam for anyone registered on that site, or any related site.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2015/07/...adison-hacked/

Am from Grimsby, its not needed here, bottle or 2 of VK and promise of a kebab on the way home usualy does the trick

also,

for some reason, am getting a load of very very old spam with old, usless viruses in ??? stuff that would not work on anthing other than an unpatched xp ( i doubt there is many of them )
                    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

DearCustomer,

Your online safety and security matter. And this is where you can find outexactly what we’re doing to keep
                      you and all your Online Banking information safe.

We've added a new feature to our Online Banking service to boost yourconfidence in the security. It’s a bit
                      of a mouthful but Extended Validation Secure Socket Layer, or EVSSL for short,means that our site has
                      undergone lots of rigorous checks to confirm it’s genuine and safe. This alsomeans it’s been provided
                      with a ‘certificate of authenticity’, which your browser recognises.

We recommend that you make sure you upgrade to this latest feature by followingthe reference link below:

UPGRADE TO EVSSL

We do all we can to protect you online. Even in the unlikely event of fraud, wepromise you won't lose out.

Thanks for choosing Halifax

Yours sincerely
                      Halifax Security Team

Comment

Honest spam

__----------------------------------------

Hello,

You are receiving this email because we wish you to use our target email
                        marketing solutions.
                        Our email marketing can generate tons of new leads to a number of
                        businesses.

We would like to help your business reach the next level.
                        and increase your business sales 2-4 times than now.

Please contact us if you would require more information.
                        Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
                        Joe

--------------------------------------------------------

at least it honest

Comment

Your Account Has Been Frozen Temporarily

This message contains blocked images.

Dear ,
                          Warning , Credit card declined problem !
                          This is an automatic message by the system to let you know that you have to confirm your account information within 48 hours.
                          Your account has been frozen temporarily in order to protect it.

The account will continue to be frozen until it is approved And Validate Your Account Information.
                          Once you have updated your account records, your information will be confirmed and your account will start to work as normal once again
                          Click Here To Confirm Your Account
                          This will help protect you in the future. The process does not take more than 3 minutes.
                          To proceed to confirm your account information please click on the link below and follow the instructions that will be required.
                          Please do not reply this email because it's automatic message
                          Thanks,
                          Apple Billing

Comment

from DogTired...

The links all go to some Boonneeaa link thing... I think I have removed all the links ( they will turn back into paypal links so its ok)

hidden email it came from is heroesonline.farmmheroes @ netvisao.pt

From: [EMAIL="]2015 PayPal Support Department[/EMAIL]

[B]Sent:[/B] Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:53 PM

[B]To:[/B] xxxx

[B]Subject:[/B] Receipt for your payment sent to Farm Heroes Saga

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=&quot] [TABLE="align: center"]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="align: right"]11 August 2015 07:24:49 AM
                            Transaction ID: xxx
                            [/TD]
                            [/TR]
                            [/TABLE]
                            Dear user ID - xxxx

You sent a payment of £ 49.99 GBP to Farm Heroes Saga.
                            (payments@farmheroes.com)
                            Thanks for using PayPal. To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.
                            It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Seller
                            Pet Rescue Saga Games Inc .
                            payments@farmheroes.com
                            Note to seller
                            You haven't included a note.
                            Delivery address – confirmed
                            Dispatch details
                            The seller hasn’t provided any dispatch details yet.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
                            Saga games credits
                            Item Number 48192046792
                            £ 49.99 GBP 1 £ 49.99 GBP
                            Postage and packaging £ 0.00 GBP
                            Insurance - not offered ----
                            Total £ 49.99 GBP
                            Payment £ 49.99 GBP
                            Payment sent to payments@farmheroes.com
                            Issues with this transaction?
                            You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre.
                            If you haven't authorized this charge ,click the link below to dispute transaction and get full refund
                            Click here to cancel the payment

* Questions? Go to the Help Centre at: www.paypal.com/uk/

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can choose to receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com/uk/, go to your Profile and click My account settings.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks Amie ! I haven't worked out how to do it myself!
                              One and only time I used PP was ages ago must be six or seven years and would have been on an old bank account but will keep an eye on things, just in case!
                              Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

It's quite a convincing one, anyone who plays on farm heros or pet hell saga might well think, oh sh*t I didn't mean to buy 30 extra dog bones (or whatever you do on those games) and click the cancel link.... which could open up a whole world of problems.
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X