• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ebay, Gumtree & Autotrader Vehicle / Car Scams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ebay & Gumtree Vehicle / Car Scam. Barclays provide Fraudsters Accounts

Sorry to hear you have fallen victim to this, I have your emails and have replied.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi
      is anyone here used kongstand ?
      i saw an advert, owner not in uk due to relocation. Long story short, he offering to use kongstand. And comments?

thanks.
      Last edited by Amethyst; 16th June 2014, 07:15:AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

What is he offering to use kongstand for ? (Not heard of them other than the computer virus)
        Last edited by Amethyst; 16th June 2014, 07:15:AM.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

They offering some sort of buyer protection scheme and etc. the main thing which is suspicious to me is the price of the vehicle.
          Wondered if anyone ever used or heard about them.
          Last edited by Amethyst; 16th June 2014, 07:05:AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Do you have the ebay user name and vehicle details ?

(removed link on previous post)
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

They are on the list of suspected fraudulent names - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...328#post439328 as Kongstad Shipping - certainly seem to share servers with previously faked 'delivery sites' and mispelling the company name as the URL is a bit dodgy.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi, I've just replied to an ad for a car on autotrader. Same story, guy living abroad due to relocation, offering to ship car to the uk using kongstad as shipping company/middleman. I've registered on their website but no reponse. Scam?

Comment

Trust your gut feeling. As your gut already said something isn't right then I would stay away. If you have a link to the advert that would help.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

If we can put up the details

eg:

Eva Beck – eva.beck02@live.co.uk

Vehicle: VW Golf: Registration WF59 CHZ

Address used: 5 Rexona Close, Exeter, Devon EX2 9JT

Bank Details:
                    Name: Alberto Lissandron.
                    Sort Code: 77-72-41.
                    Account Number: 00258268

Shipping Company: Das Auto Shippers

Ebay Invoice number: GC55138772
                    Then we can take a look and it could help others who research potential purchases first.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

The advert was for a ford smax 2011 reg with 57000 miles for sale for £3450.
                      The seller is one Richard Neumann email address rchdn@gmail.com.
                      Email received as follows: I`m still selling the 2011 Ford S-MAX 2.0 TDCi 140 Zetec 7 Seater which comes with new MOT and Road Tax, HPI report, low mileage only 57k miles with full service history, never involved in any type of accident, excellent condition, looks and drives great.I am now based in Sweden as my wife was recently promoted with her work and we decide to move here during her work contract . We brought the car with us, here in Sweden, but my wife received a company car so we don't need a right handed car here, besides there are a lot of things which have priority now, so, this car has to go. As you probably noticed the price of £3740 is rather low but only because we are looking for a quick sale.
                      Has anyone else been dealing with this guy?

Comment

Car registration number is E011UBS, wanting to do shipping and financial transaction through Kongstrand.com which takes you to Kongstad Shipping website

Comment

• Re: Barclays and vehicle scam via ebay and gumtree

100% scam shifty, walk away. If you have any bank details for them please post them up asap so I can pass them on for closure.
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

• Re: Barclays and vehicle scam via ebay and gumtree

Latest account attempting to defraud, thanks to Rob for this one.

Vehicle shipping/escrow scam

Seller: Nicole Jackson nicolejks@aol.co.uk

Fake site: www.glevumtransport.co.uk

Site Email: glevumtransport@outlook.com

Transaction Manager/Account Holder: David Santiago
                            Bank Name: Barclays
                            Sort Code: 20-05-74
                            Account No: 70778214

Now passed directly to Barclays.

I have been asked by Barclays to provide examples of difficulties victims have faced when trying to report a fraud. If you are happy to forward on your instance please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiftyclifty View Post
                              The advert was for a ford smax 2011 reg with 57000 miles for sale for £3450.
                              The seller is one Richard Neumann email address rchdn@gmail.com.
                              Email received as follows: I`m still selling the 2011 Ford S-MAX 2.0 TDCi 140 Zetec 7 Seater which comes with new MOT and Road Tax, HPI report, low mileage only 57k miles with full service history, never involved in any type of accident, excellent condition, looks and drives great.I am now based in Sweden as my wife was recently promoted with her work and we decide to move here during her work contract . We brought the car with us, here in Sweden, but my wife received a company car so we don't need a right handed car here, besides there are a lot of things which have priority now, so, this car has to go. As you probably noticed the price of £3740 is rather low but only because we are looking for a quick sale.
                              Has anyone else been dealing with this guy?
                              Kongstad/Kongstand/Kongstrand/however-they-want-to-spell-it were mentioned in my earlier post on the 4th of June. Definite scam, walk away.

Comment

yes,exactly the same but with a BMW,had to play along,will offer half shipping fees of around £500 and then kongstand,waste their time then walk away.was also on autotrader but was a private sale using a traders account which i now wish i had made note of!
                                Last edited by stevegsxr; 16th June 2014, 23:42:PM. Reason: more info

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X