• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with nasty false accusations - had 'dodgy' police visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with nasty false accusations - had 'dodgy' police visit

Hi everyone,

I wanted to know if someone could please help me as I lived alone for 7 years and keep zero friends as they abuse me and my flats, I'm a male 48 of short stature 5'4", and have an 'easy target' vulnerable look about me (everyone says I look mid 30's which doesn't help due to my poor physical and mental health on lots of meds, still work!), I have been told this twice and have suffered a lot of trauma in my life - and the Police just intimidate me as I have no witnesses when they visit, so they don't take any actions or nothing happens when I ask THEM for help, so thought I would ask for help on the law here as i think it's been broken..possibly even by the Police or MOD staff - anyway read below... sorry for the bad punctuation and using the word 'abuser' when it may be obvious who this person is to me, I'm in a rush as the police are due here (AGAIN) in an hour or so...as nothing is being chased up for me, my abuser is 'winning' and abusing the law and his position as a 'tool-pusher' for the MOD.

I suffer with extreme anxiety & depression for weeks on end (and feel suicidal) when someone (especially family) accuses me of something I'm innocent of - for weeks!, I never lie and keep myself to myself, I volunteer for charity's and work, and my abuser who is family, knows I get upset and anxiety hype up when falsely accused, me and my 'Abuser' fell out over his dying mother (93 - cancer untreatable), as he loathes her through his girlfriend arguing with his mother years ago - he hasn't and refuses to visit her in years - i then found out she is dying of cancer and nothing can be done, so I informed this 'abuser' in case he didn't know and said to him you should go and see your mother and get to say your last goodbye, as you will regret it later in life - he never replied, now when i visited his dying mother a week before Xmas, a week later (after he's found out through his brother), he accuses me (to my sisters on Xmas day) of hacking his banks, emails, phone, work laptop (he works for the MOD - so think they would know if i was doing any such thing)

....he rang my sister I speak to on Xmas day thinking I would be there, for her to repeat this to me and get me riled up, but I wasn't there... I was on my own at home...and she hadn't heard from him in 7 months!! and that's all he had to say - he said it to my other younger sister, who I don't speak to, as she owes me £200 and won't pay it back and owes my abuser's dying mother £2500 - she stopped paying it back soon as she found out she was dying!! she won't pay it back (she owes everyone in the family) - my first oldest sister that I'm friendly with, waited until after Xmas and the new year before she told me what the 'abuser' said, as she knew what would happen & didn't want to spoil Xmas & new year for me - at home on my own.

...4 months later I visit my gran again (as she is weak and has many visitors I can only go when she is up to it) I visit with Flowers and Biscuits ....and 1 week later (again) I get a message from someone addressing himself as "PC 'A' and that's its nothing to worry about, just want to check something with you - and said to call back on a number", so I did, several times, suspicious it was a hoax I called the police who said this officer does NOT exist in the force - they said if you speak to him again ask for badge numbers first and that you will verify him before you will speak to him!, so I kept ringing, and no answer days on end, so I left a message saying "i know this is a fake hoax call, police have your number and you're in trouble now"... then...

...a week later (Friday gone, 10/6/22 - two 'men', one younger in jeans & black t-shirt and old blue bubble jacket, one in 70's all black n was nervous as hell, (both not dressed as police one iota - but trying by wearing black) he just quickly flashed a badge which I could hardly see at 5ft distance, but I could just make out a name, (the same name on the call I'm sure) - but he only showed it for 1 second 5ft away then put it away, they most certainly did NOT want to come into my flat, but my neighbours stood at her door to listen, so I invited them in and they nervously said "well just stand here in the hallway", but I knew my neighbours were still listening, I said just come into my living room, they reluctantly did, the old man was nervous, wouldn't even come into the room, and kept his face looking away. he also repeated himself within 10 seconds (a sign of nervousness...?) - the younger one then says "your 'abuser' says his devices (phones, PC or whatever I'm guessing?) aren't working properly and he 'THINKS' it might be you, and if it IS...could you please STOP"??? - I said "where's the evidence?" and he said there is none... and they tried to leave there n then as soon as he said it, wouldn't listen to my side or nothing, but me being me, I went ballistic at this accusation, and because I was "up-a-height" furious, I forgot to ask for badge numbers!!,

I want to know if that's LEGAL if it was the police, can the abuser do that? with no evidence? it's like me saying "I don't think my mobiles not working properly, I think it may be someone in the family but I can't prove it, can I send officers to their house and accuse them of that stuff without evidence and you give them an 'unofficial' verbal warning???

to me that is illegal?? but I may be wrong hence I'm here asking?...

I will add that I have started asking for female officers as they are more open and sensitive, as males cops laugh at me crying in an anxious temper at accusations, I feel intimidated and feel like they just don't care...one male officer tried to sexually abuse my sister, and many other women!! I do not trust them at all, as you can now become a policeman with a criminal record as they are desperate for staff.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Chunk; 14th June 2022, 10:36:AM.
    Tags: None

I think you need to get help, phone the Samaritans (I have knowledge as I was involved with them helping) explain all of the problems, he/she will carefully listen to this problem, that report will be passed to the relevant people to take action,

Comment

Originally posted by DE DOGS View Post
      I think you need to get help, phone the Samaritans (I have knowledge as I was involved with them helping) explain all of the problems, he/she will carefully listen to this problem, that report will be passed to the relevant people to take action,
      iam asking a legit question.. is it legal to get a police officer to do that, that is what im trying to find out

edit: i dont think samaritans will do much for me, they are just volunteers on the other end of a fone to talk you out of suicide, thats it!
      Last edited by Chunk; 14th June 2022, 11:06:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X