• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dispute with Purplebricks estate agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispute with Purplebricks estate agents

I sent Purplebricks an email on the 14th day of a cooling off period last month. Unfortunately I found that I had sent it to a no reply email; but it was a Purplebricks email. It did not ping back so I did not think there was any problem, except they had not answered. There seems to be many 'no reply' email addresses.

I am unhappy with the service – in fact, it has been rubbish. I have been harassed, lied to and feel that this is an extremely unprofessional service. I feel misled, mistreated and I am well within my rights to officially complain as I thought they had a legal obligation to act professionally on my behalf. They are not even adhering to the TPO ruling.

I listed many justified complaints to their customer service and they have totally ignored me and put me through to a loans company. I got an email last Thursday (bank holiday) to say that they were taking £1483 out of my bank account within the next seven days. I have written to them today saying that the TPO want the complaint channels to be completed otherwise they will not deal with my complaint.
    I don't want to talk to the loans company - again it is a Purplebricks no reply email so there will be no paper trail.

And my security remains compromised as the estate agent has not returned my front door key.

Surely they should be acknowledging the 14 day cooling off period? And they should be taking the complaints seriously.

I would appreciate any answers. Thank you

Tags: None

How can they take money from your bank account? Shouldn't you tell the bank to cancel any authority you may have given?

A lot of your post is confusing. What is this about a loans company?

Finding contact e-mails for purplebricks is not difficult: https://www.purplebricks.co.uk/contact-us
    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now in academia. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X