• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Law is ontologically unintelligible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law is ontologically unintelligible

Advertisements

Mysticism; Belief characterized by self-delusion or dreamy confusion of thought, especially when based on the assumption of occult qualities or mysterious agencies. (Bing).

ABSTRACT
    Jurisprudential thought mistakenly presupposes human social behavior is manageable by law, in inadvertent disregard of and contradiction with how human conduct actually arises ontologically.

The magistrate, police/ prosecutorial officer, attorney, or John Q. Citizen, who deems himself determined, or, to be able to determine himself to act, by given language of law, is mistaken on the ontological plane; for, all determination to action is negation, and, law as a positive given identity, cannot get out of its being-in-itself in order to act, therefore, jurisprudence exhibits itself to be unintentionally dishonorable, by solemnly regarding language of law as a means of effecting origin of human action and inaction.

The viability of law as a motivational force exercised on a basis of punishment, purportedly efficient to make and maintain decent civil interpersonal conduct, is questionable in terms of the incorrectness of scholars of jurisprudence in regard to a supposedly conduct-originative law linguistic, whereby language of law is mistakenly deemed to be a conduct-determinative causal force among men, thus, both jurisprudential scholarship and extant language of law exhibit vacuity in regard to the actual ontological mode whereby a human act originates; hence all current jurisprudence/law clearly appears to be confused and unintelligible at the level of the ontological mode of the origination of a human act, and therefore, law, as a mistakenly presupposed determinative efficacy among men, is subject to being deemphasized to avoid ultimately being discarded as a non-viable means to having and doing civilizational civility.

LAW IS ONTOLOGICALLY UNINTELLIGIBLE

No person in fact ever determines to act or forbear action on the basis of given published language of law, and, therefore, language of law, absolutely without originative connection with intentional human action/inaction, can, actually, be neither obeyed, disobeyed, nor broken.

All determination to action and inaction upsurges only on the basis of what is absent, is purely imagined, is an unaccomplished desideratum, and, has not yet intentionally transpired.

That human determination to action arises ex nihilo was first realized and enunciated by Baruch Spinoza (1632 -1677 ), as "...determinatio negatio est…" i.e., ...determination is negation...(1674); and was, subsequently, restated by G.W.F. Hegel (1770-1831) as "Omnis determinatio est negatio.", i.e., "All determination is negation."

Human beings are ontologically barred from being determined to action or inaction by given states of affairs.

J. P. Sartre’s (1901-1980 ) examination of the ontological structure of the upsurge of a human act exhibits comprehension of Spinoza's dictum: “No factual state whatever it may be (the political and economic structure of society, the psychological “state,” etc.) is capable by itself of motivating any act whatsoever. For an act is a projection of the for-itself toward what is not, and what is can in no way determine by itself what is not.” (Being and Nothingness, 1943). And, further: “But if human reality is action, this means evidently that its determination to action is itself action. If we reject this principle, and if we admit that human reality can be determined to action by a prior state of the world or itself, this amounts to putting a given at the beginning of the series. Then these acts disappear as acts in order to give place to a series of movements...The existence of the act implies its autonomy...Furthermore, if the act is not pure motion, it must be defined by an intention. No matter how this intention is considered, it can be only a surpassing of the given toward a result to be attained. This given, in fact, since it is pure presence, can not get out of itself. Precisely because it is, it is fully and solely what it is. Therefore it can not provide the reason for a phenomenon which derives all its meaning from a result to be attained; that is, from a non-existent… This intention, which is the fundamental structure of human reality, can in no case be explained by a given, not even if it is presented as an emanation from a given.” (Being and Nothingness, 1943).

The intentional conduct of an individual human freedom cannot be determined and initiated by given law.

Civilization is currently predicated upon the putative rule of law and American civilization is founded upon the erroneous presupposition that language of law is determinative of both overt human conduct, and of human forbearance to act.

The venal jurisprudential attempt to monitor/control human conduct via language of law is a vain project unsuited to and in contradiction with the ontological structure of being a human being, wherein all determination is negation.

The world-wide presupposed efficacy of language of law as an originative determinative source of human conduct, is, when considered in the light of both Spinoza's dictum, and, of the human ontological structure of the upsurge of an act, a completely nonsensical presupposition..

Human existential absurdity designates givens as cause/motive/determinant of one’s action, while, all the while, human action exclusively originates ex nihilo, via consciousnesses’ nihilative capacity.

Jurisprudential illusion is an instance of human existential absurdity wherein the illusion consists in blindly, mistakenly, presupposing given language of law to be determinative of human action and inaction; --- jurisprudential illusion is the ontologically unintelligible misconception of mistakenly presupposing given language of law determines one’s acts, and/or, that one determines one’s self to act, or forbear action, by given law.

America is currently suffering under radically rampant human misconduct, including daily mass mudrer, as a practico-inert consequence of attempting to constitute civilization via the ontologically unintelligible theoretical construct “law”; a “law” which is, in itself, defective and illusional human misconduct par excellence.

We Americans can exit practico-inert consequences of deeming law to be a means to civilization, and, actually achieve civilization by comprehending, and using, our human ontological structure as pattern for civilized adaptation to being sociosphereically human.

Last edited by aurelieus; 15th April 2020, 14:30:PM.
    Tags: None

Well there goes 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back :/
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by aurelieus View Post
      Advertisements

Mysticism; Belief characterized by self-delusion or dreamy confusion of thought, especially when based on the assumption of occult qualities or mysterious agencies. (Bing).

ABSTRACT
      Jurisprudential thought mistakenly presupposes human social behavior is manageable by law, in inadvertent disregard of and contradiction with how human conduct actually arises ontologically.

The magistrate, police/ prosecutorial officer, attorney, or John Q. Citizen, who deems himself determined, or, to be able to determine himself to act, by given language of law, is mistaken on the ontological plane; for, all determination to action is negation, and, law as a positive given identity, cannot get out of its being-in-itself in order to act, therefore, jurisprudence exhibits itself to be unintentionally dishonorable, by solemnly regarding language of law as a means of effecting origin of human action and inaction.

The viability of law as a motivational force exercised on a basis of punishment, purportedly efficient to make and maintain decent civil interpersonal conduct, is questionable in terms of the incorrectness of scholars of jurisprudence in regard to a supposedly conduct-originative law linguistic, whereby language of law is mistakenly deemed to be a conduct-determinative causal force among men, thus, both jurisprudential scholarship and extant language of law exhibit vacuity in regard to the actual ontological mode whereby a human act originates; hence all current jurisprudence/law clearly appears to be confused and unintelligible at the level of the ontological mode of the origination of a human act, and therefore, law, as a mistakenly presupposed determinative efficacy among men, is subject to being deemphasized to avoid ultimately being discarded as a non-viable means to having and doing civilizational civility.

LAW IS ONTOLOGICALLY UNINTELLIGIBLE

No person in fact ever determines to act or forbear action on the basis of given published language of law, and, therefore, language of law, absolutely without originative connection with intentional human action/inaction, can, actually, be neither obeyed, disobeyed, nor broken.

All determination to action and inaction upsurges only on the basis of what is absent, is purely imagined, is an unaccomplished desideratum, and, has not yet intentionally transpired.

That human determination to action arises ex nihilo was first realized and enunciated by Baruch Spinoza (1632 -1677 ), as "...determinatio negatio est…" i.e., ...determination is negation...(1674); and was, subsequently, restated by G.W.F. Hegel (1770-1831) as "Omnis determinatio est negatio.", i.e., "All determination is negation."

Human beings are ontologically barred from being determined to action or inaction by given states of affairs.

J. P. Sartre’s (1901-1980 ) examination of the ontological structure of the upsurge of a human act exhibits comprehension of Spinoza's dictum: “No factual state whatever it may be (the political and economic structure of society, the psychological “state,” etc.) is capable by itself of motivating any act whatsoever. For an act is a projection of the for-itself toward what is not, and what is can in no way determine by itself what is not.” (Being and Nothingness, 1943). And, further: “But if human reality is action, this means evidently that its determination to action is itself action. If we reject this principle, and if we admit that human reality can be determined to action by a prior state of the world or itself, this amounts to putting a given at the beginning of the series. Then these acts disappear as acts in order to give place to a series of movements...The existence of the act implies its autonomy...Furthermore, if the act is not pure motion, it must be defined by an intention. No matter how this intention is considered, it can be only a surpassing of the given toward a result to be attained. This given, in fact, since it is pure presence, can not get out of itself. Precisely because it is, it is fully and solely what it is. Therefore it can not provide the reason for a phenomenon which derives all its meaning from a result to be attained; that is, from a non-existent… This intention, which is the fundamental structure of human reality, can in no case be explained by a given, not even if it is presented as an emanation from a given.” (Being and Nothingness, 1943).

The intentional conduct of an individual human freedom cannot be determined and initiated by given law.

Civilization is currently predicated upon the putative rule of law and American civilization is founded upon the erroneous presupposition that language of law is determinative of both overt human conduct, and of human forbearance to act.

The venal jurisprudential attempt to monitor/control human conduct via language of law is a vain project unsuited to and in contradiction with the ontological structure of being a human being, wherein all determination is negation.

The world-wide presupposed efficacy of language of law as an originative determinative source of human conduct, is, when considered in the light of both Spinoza's dictum, and, of the human ontological structure of the upsurge of an act, a completely nonsensical presupposition..

Human existential absurdity designates givens as cause/motive/determinant of one’s action, while, all the while, human action exclusively originates ex nihilo, via consciousnesses’ nihilative capacity.

Jurisprudential illusion is an instance of human existential absurdity wherein the illusion consists in blindly, mistakenly, presupposing given language of law to be determinative of human action and inaction; --- jurisprudential illusion is the ontologically unintelligible misconception of mistakenly presupposing given language of law determines one’s acts, and/or, that one determines one’s self to act, or forbear action, by given law.

America is currently suffering under radically rampant human misconduct, including daily mass mudrer, as a practico-inert consequence of attempting to constitute civilization via the ontologically unintelligible theoretical construct “law”; a “law” which is, in itself, defective and illusional human misconduct par excellence.

We Americans can exit practico-inert consequences of deeming law to be a means to civilization, and, actually achieve civilization by comprehending, and using, our human ontological structure as pattern for civilized adaptation to being sociosphereically human.

Celestine;
      Your response in now bounding-around within my interiority and, probably, in time, thought will realize language whereby to respond to your report of a disappointing rapid-read..
      aurelieus
      Last edited by aurelieus; 15th April 2020, 21:00:PM.

Comment

Well, aurelieus*if you had taken time to read before posting you would have realised this is a UK site and quite honestly we couldn't really become very excited by verbal diarrhea from over the pond

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
          Well, aurelieusif you had taken time to read before posting you would have realised this is a UK site and quite honestly we couldn't really become very excited by verbal diarrhea from over the pond
          It is indifferent where you happen to be, I am addressing a universal consideration regarding the intelligibility of the notion of law...

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
            Well there goes 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back :/
            Celestine;
            A mere five minute perusal is insufficient when both patient study and reflective contemplation are requisite to fathom the rationale of negation whereby the notion of law is demonstrated to be a theoretically and ontologically unintelligible construct.
            aurelieus

Comment

Are you also known as Duane Clinton Meehan?

It is over 50 years since I obtained my degree in philosophy, but I do recall that Spinosa's philosophy contained many absurdities.
              Anyway to take three of his many* words out of context from a letter, add another word 200 years later, and then have someone write a page of gobbledegook pretending he had mastered the philosophy of monism and determinism defeats all understanding.
              Especially when he bothers to repost the drivel from other sites on to a UK help forum

Comment

Are you also known as Duane Clinton Meehan?

It is over 50 years since I obtained my degree in philosophy, but I do recall that Spinosa's philosophy contained many absurdities.
                Anyway to take three of his many words out of context from a letter, add another word 200 years later, and then have someone write a page of gobbledegook pretending he had mastered the philosophy of monism and determinism defeats all understanding.
                Especially when he bothers to repost the drivel from other sites on to a UK help forum
                des8;
                I did not abstract "determinatio negatio est" from Spinoza's letter to Jareg Jelles., that abstraction is hundreds of years done,by Hegel and Sartre.
                G W F Hegel reiterated Spinoza's dictum as "All determination is negation.", and, Jean Paul Sartre predicated his entire major work "Being and Nothingness", 1943, upon Spinoza's insightful phrase. I am simply employing Sartre's constant use of Spinoza's insight. Sartre grounds nearly every sentence of B&N upon the dictum. Sartre's notion of "existential absurdity" posits that all of our acts originate ex nihilo wherein all our determinations are negation, nonetheless, we
                inauthentically designate given existing states of affairs already contained in the world as reason(s) for our actions. Yes, I am Duane Clinton Meehan. I radically appreciate your input, even in spite of the hateful manner in which you respond. Given that you are degreed in Philosophy I am taken-aback via your fallacious ad hominem argument against my person instead of against my position.

It is nearly four hundred years later...
                aurelieus
                Last edited by aurelieus; 16th April 2020, 17:22:PM.

Comment

*Satre's entire work "Etre et le Neant" predicated on Spinosa's phrase??????????
                  All I recall of that work was it was the most obscure and complex that it was ever my misfortune to read!*

As I said , this is a help forum, not a place for philosophical discussion so I'm signing off.

Comment

Satre's entire work "Etre et le Neant" predicated on Spinosa's phrase??????????
                    All I recall of that work was it was the most obscure and complex that it was ever my misfortune to read!

As I said , this is a help forum, not a place for philosophical discussion so I'm signing off.
                    This is a forum concerning law. I actually did not know precisely what the forum was; one could readily register without a staff which has to approve of one's thinking beforehand.
                    I am not present for the sake of discussion, though that can be nice. I am here nihilating/detotalizing the very notion of law,among persons who treat law as a religion.
                    I have been reading B&N since 1971,and am very very familiar with the text, and, after decades of study of the text,it becomes clear that nearly
                    every sentence is a restatement of determination being negation; yes, it is known as the most difficult book in the world. I have read little Spinoza; it is Sartre via whom I encountered Spinoza and,the "infinitely rich" (Heidegger) dictum.

I've always seen the British as very nice and very intelligent persons, however, all three responses I have received here have been rather mean-spirited!

Comment

Not meant to be mean spirited Aurelieus, but we're all here helping people going through legal problems. Des has been a volunteer on this forum since 2013 and has made over 13,000 posts helping total strangers with their problems. Perhaps a discussion about altruism and human spirit is more appropriate? If I'm honest, posts like yours are often copy and pasted and usually turn out to be spammers, so we tend to deal with them sharply. I'm happy to stand corrected and my username should indicate that I am not unaware of dreamy confusion of thought!
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                        Not meant to be mean spirited Aurelieus, but we're all here helping people going through legal problems. Des has been a volunteer on this forum since 2013 and has made over 13,000 posts helping total strangers with their problems. Perhaps a discussion about altruism and human spirit is more appropriate? If I'm honest, posts like yours are often copy and pasted and usually turn out to be spammers, so we tend to deal with them sharply. I'm happy to stand corrected and my username should indicate that I am not unaware of dreamy confusion of thought!
                        Celestine;
                        I do not understand what you are saying by "copy and pasted". Do you mean that I did not actually write my OP, or what? I have found attorneys to be so thoroughly closed-minded, when it comes to possibly examining the basic presupposition involved in their doing law, that they ban me immediately and without giving any reason. Thus far I have experienced cruelty here, but not blind bigotry. When you establish a legalistically-oriented website in the free world, as educated persons, you should be able to recognize a Socratically-oriented buzz-fly, who deems it his responsibility to irritate the intellectual structure of the State, for the sake of ultimately advancing the ethical status of said State, which, in this instance, is a State predominantly led by jurisprudentially-oriented scholars.

From my particular perspectival view it is "confusion of thought" to believe that one is determined to act, or, determines to act, by given law; which, is a totally as yet unheard-of viewpoint. However, I do apologize for having had no real idea what LegalBeagles is all about, and, just rushing in to what appeared to be an interactive forum regarding law. If and when I receive any more responses, I will be polite and kind in my idiosyncratic attempt to edify extant jurisprudential presupposition that given language of
                        law is determinative of human conduct.
                        Duane

Comment

It simply means we thought you were a spammer. Often they post lengthy posts which usually lead to links to spam links, we get thousands each year, all have to be manually deleted so occasionally we resort to sarcasm. We don't intend to be hostile, we are Brits after all

Comment

It's almost a year and maybe not a welcome post, but I would suggest Kant's Critique of Pure Reason to be almost inpenetrable.

Comment

I was intrigued and as my knowledge is limited, I have contacted our Grandson for some assistance as he passed with honors from Uni, I don't expect he will reply urgently, as he will have to sit down in a quiet room and sort through all the problems that this world is going through, I do hope I can assist
                              AURELIEUS as I guess he has to find some sort of answer to this problem.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X