• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Perverting the courts of justice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perverting the courts of justice

Can someone tell me if their is a time limit on bring evidence to a crown court judge over this pleas. There could be a statute of limitations. This case goes back to 2007.

I know this under scams but this is a kind of scam. a very big scam.
    Tags: None

What is the detail of that which you wish to put before a crown court judge?

Comment

In 2007 a man was convicted of benefit fraud which I believe was in excess of £8k. His loving fiancée wanting to keep him out of prison asked the judge wat the minimum amount he would accept to keep him out of prison. Having agreed on a figure they left and she returned to pay this money. It has later been discovered that he had a secret bank account with over £100k due to the death of his mother. He did a form of money laundering transferring this sum to his ex-girlfriend (not a loving fiancée). Under ul law you are not allowed to have more than £6k in your bank account if you want to claim benefits. He has been doing this secretly now for over 15 years and the crown court does not know about this scam.

To date he has defrauded the government of over £40k

Comment

OK - report it as a suspected benefit fraud. https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

There is no point in contacting the court where the person was convicted - that's not how the justice system works.

Comment

The problem is that he is also a police informer and a criminal thug attacking people like me. The benefit fraud is police. They will burn the evidence.

I have previously reported this before and the Police (benefit fraud) didn't want to know. This is exceptional circumstances and a solution needs to be found.
          Last edited by Desotuatail; 14th September 2019, 14:46:PM.

Comment

I think it is very public spirited of you to publish this information to the world. Also, considering what you are up against, it is very brave of you. I think it is time now to get your head down. Hopefully, someone will see your writing and put two and two together.

Comment

Originally posted by Desotuatail View Post
              The problem is that he is also a police informer and a criminal thug attacking people like me. The benefit fraud is police. They will burn the evidence.

I have previously reported this before and the Police (benefit fraud) didn't want to know. This is exceptional circumstances and a solution needs to be found.
              Actually, the benefit fraud will be investigated by the DWP. The police won't get near it to burn the evidence.

Can I ask whether you have any documentary evidence? Copies of bank statements, that sort of thing?

Comment

Thank you I know you are trying to help and I appreciate the time you are giving to this case.

NoI do not have copies of his documents but I have lots of witnesses and dates and times. If a Judge were to look at the case then he would see his woman friend name and address. From their you get the bank details and BINGO. You have the money going into her account and back out again to the courts. He also gives her a monthly allowance to keep her BIG MOUTH shut. I have dates and times of everything but not access to the bank statements.

The DWP would not have the kind of access a crown court judge would have. I wrote this all down to send to the judge including that "If he questioned her she would sing like a soprano".

So you see why I wanted a judge to see this. nobody would argue with a crown court judge.

I will tell you in a current case involving this man who head butted his girlfriend that the police have made several attempts to quash this in a magistrates court including going behind her solicitors back when he was on holiday. I don't understand why it is in a magistrates court unless the police put it their. He is on a temporary licence for 3 months to keep away. I do not understand this practice.
                Last edited by Desotuatail; 14th September 2019, 20:36:PM.

Comment

You have NO CHANCE that any crown court will look at this - no judge has the investigative power to do so. If you want to report suspected benefit fraud there is only one route to go, as has previously been explained to you. The notion that there is some sort of conspiracy aimed at suppressing evidence is delusional.

Comment

The notion that there is some sort of conspiracy aimed at suppressing evidence is delusional.

There is solid proof of this. The police have tried to stop a case and as mentioned before the police have gone behind the solicitors back when he was on holiday. The solicitor was lived when he found out and went back to court. I have been told not to help as well.

I will be in contact with DWP fraud tomorrow and post all the evidence. I will also make an appointment with Rachel Maskel (MP for york) with a view to another police force looking into this. She has also seen evidence of police interference and has written strong letters to Chief of police over this.

Comment

The trouble is that you don't have any evidence, just your suspicions. Your suggestion of interviewing the girlfriend is not evidence, and she might well keep silent even if the law allowed her to be interviewed.

I am pleased to hear you will Report your suspicions to the DWP, who are in the best position to investigate.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X