• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

car accident and claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car accident and claim

Dear members,

I had a car accident on 2015, after that I have given my case to local company to represent my case.

After 4 and half years, now they have resolved the case in stage III.

Now problem is, they are giving me personal injury claim without any evidence from accepted offer from third day, and the payment they have given me is too low.

As I have doubt, they have got all the money from third party and they are not paying me the claim after their 25 percent fee from my share. I have requested them to provide me the negotiation documents, or at least initial and final settlement documents so that I see the evidence.

They have completely refused to provide me any single document.
    My question is: Is the file is property of firm, can law firm refuse to show me or provide me just negotiation documents or final settlement offers they have accepted on my behalf as they are representing my accident.

How to tackle this situation, shall I complaint some law agency or hire another lawyer to get the file and see what was there and they have pay me the right amount of my share?

Please guide.
    Tags: None

Very bizarre situation. I gather that there is more to this. Google, 'Solicitor has Overcharged me'. Take your pick. Your current solicitor will most certainly be providing answers to the questions you seek.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X