• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DVLA Updated photo licence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVLA Updated photo licence

On the 18 May the DVLA received my new photo because my older photo was 10 years ago and they update photos I believe every 10 years.
    I sent back my older licence and old photo as requested, enclosed my new photogragh with the paperpart of it as well, as well as the requested £20 fee by cheque payment.

I posted by signed for recorded delivery, and it was signed as delivered by the DVLA as stated on the 18th May.

It was due to run out on the 23 May 2011, and up to now, I'm still not received my new photo-licence, and nor they have debited the £20 from my account.

I understand they say wait about 3 weeks before getting in touch, but surely they should have taken the payment by now?

I have asked others of their own experience of this as well from other sites, some seem to still be waiting, and others have already received their's within 10 days that were also send off around the same time as me.

I do not have a passport as I've never been abroad, so a driving licence is at least something in case I require it for anything. Not that lucky to be asked my age at the alcohol counter though) LOL.

So just hoping there's not a problem.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X