• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Short term right to reject Consumer Rights Act 3015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short term right to reject Consumer Rights Act 3015

Hi,

I am going to keep this short as possible, i enforced my 30 day short term right to reject in September.

The car is on HP so I sent the rejection direct to the finance company, finally they confirmed they accepted the rejection and have refunded me my deposit and payments made.

I am still waiting for confirmation that the account has been closed however, now, despite the dealer not responding in the previous 9 weeks. They have emailed the finance company and copied me in saying that I misled them and they are incurring costs of storing the vehicle as they didn’t expect it back (they received a call a week before and confirmed in the email they had the call that the vehicle was being returned) and are going to charge the customer (me). They also ask if I am going to confirm that the vehicle is going to be repaired.

a couple of things, they contradict themselves a number of times in the email so it just adds to any claim I have but if the finance company have accepted my rejection and refunded me in full can they change their mind???
    Tags: None

I forgot to add I don’t know how they are incurring Costa of storing a vehicle when that is exactly what they do when selling cars?!?!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X