• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT with Motonovo & Anglia UK Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT with Motonovo & Anglia UK Ltd

Hi fellow forum members

I have recentley initiated a VT for my Bmw with Motonovo
    I thought I would document my experience so far and ask a question or two
    I have trawled the site for advice and have used the draft letter for the VT
    I wrote to Motonovo on the 19th May giving them notice to terminate and to come and collect the vehicle within 14 days
    I received a reply on the 25th May and have attached the letter below
    I am not disputing that I have not reached the 50% point with regards to the payments
    I also not disputing the amount that I am still outstanding on the agreement ( £5,437.59 )

I have been contacted by Anglia and they are collecting the vehicle on the 11th June

I take it the guy that is collecting the car will be inspecting it first and then asking me to sign to say that I agree to the condition of the vehicle ?

I have no intention of signing anything and will be pointing out that Anglia are using BVRLA standards which relate to commercial and hire vehicles

If and when I refuse to sign, I would presume that he will then also refuse to take the vehicle?

Am I then within my rights to contact Motonovo and inform them that I will be selling the vehicle myself or do I give them another chance to collect

The car is a 2011 Z4 and is in good condition. I have covered only 5000 miles in the 13 months and it has been serviced at a main dealer while I have had it

Would one of the highly knowledgeable members please outline my next move?

Thanks in advance
    pipkin
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Hi,
    My journey is almost the same as yours. I sent a VT letter to Motonovo on 21st May and they responded to me on 25th May telling me Anglia UK will be in contact to pick up the car - not heard anything from Anglia yet. I got the exact same letter as you apart from I reached my 50% payments.
    I have however received a Default letter from Motonovo trying to charge me for £5 unpaid DD fee! My DD was due on 30th but they confirmed the VT on the 25th so I'm just about to write them a letter about that!
    I also plan on not signing anything when Anglia come, not sure if they can refuse to take the car or not? Hopefully someone will come along and let us know!
    I'm looking forward to seeing your updates, hopefully this goes smoothly for both of us!

Comment

Hi

Anglia Uk are due to arrive on Monday 11th June to inspect and collect my vehicle

Do I hand over the complete V5 or just the green new keeper supplement?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X