• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Popla appeal unsuccessful

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOOHOOOO !!! Well done SCS ( took your bloody time and almost lost you a sale of a carpet and sofa ! so sort it out promptly next time - because there WILL be a next time with these ridiculous parking fines to park at places where spending time is a necessity to select products, place orders, arrange finance and so on ) Hope they don't go on to cock up your order as well ... that'd just be the icing on the cake
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I did pay up to scs before this time as I have kids and refused to allow them to suffer. Id already ripped up the carpets and got rid of old sofa. Concrete floors and young children don't mix. So carpet and sofa already here and they are spot on. Apart from paying for a care packing and cleaning kit which I'm still waiting on. But they are in process of getting me one here.

But now on with a dining table, had one delivered damaged had to send back. No more in stock had to get a refund. (Should add not from SCS.)Tried another company delivered damaged and still in process of being collected and refunded as no more in stock. Ordered first at begining of March now April and still no table. Having to start looking again.

I'm losing the will to live.

Comment

Lol, good to hear sofa and carpets sorted tho Have to say I've never had furniture I've had to wait for delivery for - eBay, liquidation sale, and Ikea, house here - far too impatient to wait 6 weeks for something.
        Also no parking fines lol

Hope you sort out the table xxx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky1989 View Post

But now on with a dining table, had one delivered damaged had to send back. No more in stock had to get a refund. (Should add not from SCS.)Tried another company delivered damaged and still in process of being collected and refunded as no more in stock. Ordered first at begining of March now April and still no table. Having to start looking again.

I'm losing the will to live.

As an aside, if you have any problems with purchasing furniture and floor coverings in future you can refer the dispute to The Furniture Ombudsman here > https://www.thefurnitureombudsman.or...ked-questions/

Good luck with the table (I'm onto my third replacement dining table due to wrong size measurements given on the websites!).

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X