• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**CANCELLED** Uk Parking Control LTD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **CANCELLED** Uk Parking Control LTD

Hi, my wife and i were shopping at B&M Leicester on Saturday 15th 2016 and when we returned we found a parking charge placed on the wifes windscreen by a parking company called "UK Parking Control LTD". we were suprised as the spot/bay we had parked in had no markings onto it although the bays adjacent to it on both sides did with disabled signs in the normall yellow paint but not on the bay we had parked in. I immediately told my wife to reverse out so i could take some photo's to show that it was unmarked with any paint as a disabled bay, some other unexpecting customer immediately parked there just after she pulled out. We also returned to the B&M store on Monday 17th to take this up with management and to inform them that we believe that it was very misleading and unclear as to wether it was a disabled bay or not, also that the parking company could be possibly misleading B&M customers into believing that it was ok to park there due to there being no markings on the particular bays tarmac. The superviser did inform us that the car park was the property of the former "Sainsburys" that used to be there, the one thing that is puzzling me is that all of the painted signs are clearly visible although there is wear and tear yet this single ones is totally gone. What are the chances it could only of happened to this one single parking bay ? upon going to the company website they have not put any photo's up yet and it says that "This Serevice Is Temporarily Unavailable" seriously !
    Please help as have not been in this situation before.

Kind regards,

onx309
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Onx309; 17th October 2016, 16:05:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Uk Parking Control LTD

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...526#post636526

The B&M manager should have got this cancelled. I'd be shaming them on social media to provoke a response whilst you wait.

M1

Comment

Re: Uk Parking Control LTD

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...526#post636526

The B&M manager should have got this cancelled. I'd be shaming them on social media to provoke a response whilst you wait.

M1
      Thank you have put on facebook for all to share

Comment

Re: Uk Parking Control LTD Update !

Hi, just thought i would inform all U guys that i have had a result, I went down to B&M again and explained how unhappy I was about my wife getting a ticket for no good apparent reason and expect them to contact UK PC LTD to tell them how they were also going to be getting in contact with Sainsbury's about the way they have been operating on their car park. I also contacted Sainsbury's over the phone many times and got a "Enquiry Case Number" very important which I used to send numerous e-mails with photo's I had taken as well as the photo's UK PC also put on their own website to try to procure the fine also adding a link to the page so that Sainsbury's could view it for themselves & see that my photo's were true, I then "Twitted" & "Facebooked" the images & a brief description of the UK PC LTD con on the B&M web page & how they were trying to get peoples hard earned cash thru dubious methods. So I went to the UK PC LTD site today to see the images on my laptop and to my surprise it said,

"This Parking Charge has been cancelled" here's a screenshot in my experience with this I think contacting the land owner "Sainsbury's" & using social media as a tool "Weapon" to highlight B&M's unwillingness to help being exposed on their own web page by using #B&M on twitter wether or not it went viral must of applied some pressure hence the cancellation, in short go in guns blasting & don't take no for an answer & good luck to everyone who is challenging these rip off PCN's !

Regards,

Onx309
        Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X