• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET fine - McDonald's Bristol - HELP! - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET fine - McDonald's Bristol - HELP! - won

Hi there! You all sound like lovely helpful people. I wonder if you can help me please?
    We met up with friends at McDonald's in Cribbs Causeway and sat over a long lunch chatting. This morning I get a £100 fine for parking in the free car park, while we were actually using the McDonalds. Any signs couldn't have been obvious or we would have seen them, and they said nothing in the restaurant even though we were there quite a while. I'm ticked off because there's no phone number except the payment line. And the appeal procedure doesn't let you keep a copy of what you've sent. I used the first response that someone posted on here to appeal and didn't name the driver. What do I do if it's thrown out? Also, some have said that MET can't enforce anything so you can ignore it. Is that true?
    Thanks for reading, some advice would be really appreciated, Minnoe
    Tags: None

Re: MET fine - McDonald's Bristol - HELP!

I have a sanitised scan of the Charge Notice, I just have no idea on how to upload it....DOH!

Comment

Start http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...land-and-Wales

To upload click go advanced and use the paperclip or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjnPAhAdxZQ or email the people in my signature.

M1

Comment

Hi there,
        Thankyou for your advice, hope this works!!
        Attached Files

Comment

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

M1

Comment

Thanks so much, I've sent that to them. Really appreciate the support 😊 I will be talking to the manager in person very shortly. Meantime, you are a legend, and I bow in your general direction (epic bowing with feathered hat) xx

Comment

Hi there!
              The manager of the store was very helpful and made the fine disappear. Very pleasant bloke. Thanks for your advice mystery. 😇

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X