• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wright Hassall - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wright Hassall

I was thinking more along the lines of the PCN and posting a scan

M1

Comment

Ooops sorry. Ironically just watching a programme on ITV called 'Parking Wars'.

I don't have a PCN, the company seem to have mislaid it, if they ever got it. Only got the letter demanding £100, the 'Letter Before County Court Claim' and the reply with the POPLA code. Do you want those scanning?

Comment

Nah, i've seen loads. I'll get on it this weekend.

M1

Comment

Thanks you're a star x

Comment

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

bigsispopla.rtf

M1

Comment

Hi M1

I've not done my appeal as yet, due to being ill and the death of a friend, kind of puts things in perspective.

I've read the Parking Prankster guide, but I just need to know which catergory to go with. Firstly, I guess 'I was not improperly parked' and then do I tick 'parked in an area free to park', 'terms and conditions not clearly signed', 'complied with the signage' or other? Or maybe all of them?

Maybe I'm just over thinking this.

Thanks

Comment

Other.

M1

Comment

Thanks, still a bit confused - whose name & address do I use, the rk which is a company. If I click on the box to submit on behalf of someone else they want the motorist name & address. I'll put my email address and shall I put a bogus phone number, as the Prankster did.

Comment

The RK details. It would be easier if you were the company however if not use the company details as the motorist.

I see no need for a phone number.

M1

Comment

ok thanks, just need to work out how to upload a file now!!

Comment

Use the attach file button i'd assume

M1

Comment

Lol, all done thanks, will let you know how it goes x

Comment

Hi M1

WE WON!!!

POPLA emailed this today:-

"Parking Eye Ltd have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking charge."

Thank you for all your help, you're amazing xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Bigsis View Post
                              Hi M1

WE WON!!!

POPLA emailed this today:-

"Parking Eye Ltd have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking charge."

Thank you for all your help, you're amazing xxx
                              Well done, Bigsis!

You could amend the 'title' of the thread to Wright Hassle ***WE WON!***, or maybe [MENTION=49370]Kati[/MENTION] could do it for you (she's a star, is our Kati! :stars
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Re: Wright Hassall - won

Hi M1

Just thought I'd let you know that OH, had a further PE PCN for over-stay after the free 2 hour period from 7/1/16, at another Motorway Services, very similar to the one at the start of this thread. Got a LBCCC & POPLA code and used the appeal you provided previously. On this occasion PE sent 60 pages of evidence & POPLA found in their favour & we lost the appeal. Guess we can't win them all.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X