• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Met Parking charge notice for parking outside markings - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Met Parking charge notice for parking outside markings

Do it online. Cheaper and they find it harder to make it disappear.

M1

Comment

Okay will do, is just a couple of days before dead line okay?

Comment

:okay:

M1

Comment

Hi M1
          I sent an appeal within the 28 days for my parking charge notice and have now received a reminder - do I just ignore this?
          What will be the next step.
          Many thanks

Comment

How did you send it ? Do you have proof ?

M1

Comment

I did it on their website and took a screen shot of the acceptance with the reference number.

Comment

I have the exact same situation! My wife parked slightly out of the box (but she's not the reg'd keeper). I guess I'll follow the exact same process M1? (p.s Thanks so much for helping everyone on here!)

Comment

Perfect. Probably a crossing "issue" but contact them and make sure they haven't misplaced your appeal.

M1

Comment

okay will do - I will send them a copy of my screen shot tomorrow.
                    thanks

Comment

Hi M1 and fellow Legal Beagles
                      Am very happy and want to say a big thank you to M1 and all others that helped me in my fight not to pay parking charges to Met Parking.
                      I received a letter today saying 'on this occasion your representation has been accepted and we have canceled this Parking Charge Notice' and 'We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused as a result of its issue'.
                      I most certainly will be spreading the word about this forum to enable others to avoid being overcharged for parking.
                      thanks again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X