• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BW Legal letter of claim - Can anyone help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BW Legal letter of claim - Can anyone help?

Hi people.

New user here so please be gentle. Haven't had much time to search for help etc.

I work for a company with a lof of fleet vehicles and therefore get numerous parking fines from these cowboy companies and I have been ignoring them all for the last couple of years. However I gather that that's not the right thing to do anymore and I recently had court papers from BW Legal which put a spanner in the works.

Today we have received another Letter of claim from BW legal relating to another PCN from Vehicle Control Services. I'd like to stop court papers being issued for this one also but not sure if that's possible as it's a bit late for appeal? Or is it?

Here are the first & last letters I got:

Do I have any chance of getting out of this?

Thanks so much for any help. I don't want to get the sack if we keep getting court papers as I've ignored about 50 fines over the last 2 years

Steve

- - - Updated - - -

Ps: sorry for the size of the picutres. Didn't realise they were that big
    Tags: None

Re: BW Legal letter of claim - Can anyone help?

There is no guaranteed way to stop court. Naming the driver curtails keeper liability under PoFA 2012 but that might have to be a case that is made in court to stop them.

These no stopping ones are well dodgy for anyone to fight as in order to read any purported contract you need to stop and read it !

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X