• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Claim £400 + costs parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: County Court Claim £400 + costs parking eye

Originally posted by melsavon View Post
    Thank you
    I am not sure what this means though, Can I still defend claim and should I still go and get pictures and video?

Yes x 2.

M1

Comment

Thank you
      Will be going over weekend

Comment

Hello
        I have tried uploading photos and have a video but it is too long to even email. I have photos of day and night and also the signs which are unlit due to bulbs being blown making it impossible to see.
        I have visited for the first time and the parking is at the end of a point which is approached by way of a "P". The long road up has lit signs and notices on all bays and then opens to a big open area at the end. This is ill lit and many of the signs have broken or non working lights. There is one sign as you go into the area but no notices on the bays and a sign saying parking in red zones only between 9-7pm implying you can park afterwards.
        The other car parks in our town have free parking after 6pm and on weekends and bank holidays so it is usual for free parking to be obtainable. Certainly after having visited it is not at all clear parking charges apply and is definitely not displayed well, adding to the fact they weere night fishing in October in dark dismal weather.
        I have the photos in photobucket so if anyone can assist me in uploading i am happy to do so and will try to get some help.

Finally do I have to submit to online a defence before the 28 days or wait until I get a date for the magistrates court?

Thank you in advance for any advice and certainly if I have to submit anything before 28 days other than the acknowledgement please let me know as that if next week.

Thank you

Comment

Sorry forgot to say these fines were in a 24 hour period as he went Friday and Saturday night. Had he been given a ticket on the first offence he would obviously not have gone back or revisited after buying McDonald for him and friends (all of which got tickets from 1 to 8 each).

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up4Y3ZT0Xhc
            Skip to about 3 minutes.

Load the video to youtube or similar and post the link.

M1

Comment

https://youtu.be/VVkaE4HJwKo

Comment

Did you get photos too ?

M1

Comment

Yes I got photos and sent to admin@ legalbeagles
                  Thank you

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] ?

M1

Comment

Sorry
                      Sent to admin @ legalbeagles.info
                      If not right I can resend but I cannot get to upload as files too big
                      Thank you

Comment

I was just tagging admin really, in case she wasn't sure where to post them

M1

Comment

weather and claim form
                          Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Pictures of car park
                            Attached Files
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I'm working for 3 days so can't do much until Thursday. I would say in the meantime though that this isn't a bulk standard difficult to win PE case. The registered keeper is being taken to court and isn't the driver which is perfect as the land in question is under statutory control (byelaws) and as such the law which can make a keeper liable doesn't apply.

This might be one of those rare PE cases that doesn't make it to trial upon the entering of a suitable defence.

M1

Comment

Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X