• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Met parking services charge notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met parking services charge notice

3rd may, the driver was picking up a friend from the airport , they stopped to mcdonald’s after long 3 hour drive and parked into the mcdonald’s. They made their order which took around 10 minutes to even order because it was busy and then took a further 20 minutes to get food. By the time the driver had ate and been to the toilet they had overstayed for 16 minutes. The signage was not clearly visible , as they are only on the outskirts of the mcdonald’s and not in the middle and they were parked in the middle of the car park and saw no signage. If they had of saw this they would’ve moved. A week prior they also got another Notice from this same mcdonald’s for returning within 14 minutes. This just goes to show the signage is poor in the mcdonald’s. The driver is normally very careful when these things happen.
    Tags: None

As I said in reply to your original posts:

When [posting], do not identify the driver. Just state the driver did this , that or the other.
    Post up a redacted legible photo of the PCN. (use a hosting site if necessary), leaving in all dates and times

Comment

how do i post the photo , what site shall i post it to as this site is saying it’s too large

Comment

You could upload to a hosting site such as Imgur, and then post a link to it on here.

Comment

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/metparkings...D/s/eTN3taV6xK

Comment

Can you please also post up the reverse of that notice

Comment

done

Comment

Later I will post up a template appeal you can use.
                  This should not be sent until 17th June.

In the meantime I am requesting admin ( EXC or ULA ) edit your first post so that the identity of the driver is not revealed.

It is important that you do not identify the driver when writing to them, or in an open forum (the parking companies scan these forums!)

Comment

Done
                    If you would like a one-to-one expert consultation with me on your employment issue than I can be contacted by emailing admin@legalbeaglesgroup.com

I do my best to provide good practical advice, however I do so without liability.
                    If you have any doubts then do please seek professional legal advice.

You can’t always stop the waves but you can learn to surf.

You are braver than you believe, smarter than you think and stronger than you seem.

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

Comment

Thankyou !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X