• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Won at court now have claim form from solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won at court now have claim form from solicitors

Quick recap. I had a CCJ appear without any knowledge actions was being taken. I went to court to have it removed, paying out a nice fee in the process, and won without the other side showing up.

Mistakenly I assumed that meant it went back to square one and if they wanted to pursue it they would need to issue a penalty notice however I now know it only sets back to the start of the court claim.

So finally I have received the claim form and I'm not sure what to do. My priority is not to get a CCJ, if I pay what they are asking is that the end of it and no CCJ or is that an admission of guilt? That will be a total of about £500 paid out on a parking ticket I didn't know I had and was likely incorrectly issued.

I have very little detail on the alleged offence but from what I can make out its from a quick trip to a Waitrose to buy lunch when I was on a work trip, it seems the free Waitrose car park shares an entrance with a private car park and lots of tickets have been issued but despite seemingly being incorrectly issued they aren't always cancelled.

If you look at the reviews here there's a pattern:
    https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/...g=202205122330

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X