• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court for PCNs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This wasn't a dig at you, this was frustration and trying to help anyone in a similar situation. This was my experience, written as honest as possible. Take from that what you will.

I followed all of your advice to the letter. I contacted the court to request the opposition solicitors to provide the info you advised I ask for.
    The court did not reply. I appreciate you know everything in this field. The reason people use this site is the general person does not. Such as SRA, I did actually complain to them but got no response. I can send the confirmation email.

I tried to find info on other cases, it isn't an easy one to understand the defences. None sounded the same as my case at all.

One question I would like to ask, I tried to complain to the courts but needed my PCN number which I did not have. I was given a bailiff letter DCI or some sort. I decided to call and arrange a payment plan, I've been defeated and have to accept it.
    The DCI advised when I called I could not make a payment plan, I had to wait for a visit. When the bailiff arrived this morning, the price had gone up to £2,300, and I was advised if I didn't make the full balance payment in half an hour it would be almost £3,000.
    I paid £1,500 and have set up a payment plan. I tried to explain I was at no stage informed the price would go up £800 if I waited for a visit.

I must be either the biggest mug going or the unluckiest. I don't understand how these things are even legal. The bailiff just said an payment agreemnent had to be made, I explained an agreement is essentially a payment plan option right? He said no, it's an expectation of payment. All this was recorded.

so the £26 worth of tickets has cost just over £2,300. That is the level we are at.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X