• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UKCPS - Notice to Keeper ANPR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKCPS - Notice to Keeper ANPR

Hello, just wondering if someone can give a little guidance as to what might happen with this notice now.

Cut a long story short, my partner's parents sold their vehicle privately in August 2020. Yesterday they received the Notice to Keeper ANPR letter from UKCPS telling them they now owe £100.00 (reduced to £60.00 if paid in 14 days) as the car has been clocked staying in a car park beyond a stipulated time limit.

I'm wriitng back to them on their behalf and I've put that the car was sold in August to a private buyer at which point the logbook was sent back to the DVLA to confirm the change of ownership. They don't remember the name of the people they sold the car to, but they do know the address which is what I've indicated in the letter.

Is there anything else I'm likely to need in this letter or will that be enough for them to go away?
    Tags: None

A receipt for payment if you have one would help

Comment

ostell I will see if they have anything like this. If not?

Comment

Hi all,can I have some help please.
        about

Comment

Help please.
          about 11 weeks ago I got a parking charge from ukcps for parking outside the bay at my local coop.
          I route a l letter and send it ( signed for) explaining I wasn't the driver, but I never got replied.
          3 weeks late I got a letter to pay £100,
          ANd today 2 weeks later I got another letter increasing the payment to £130.
          What should I do now? The letter is is frightening to go to court.
          Looking forward to hear from you please
          This situation as been giving me a lot of anxiety.
          Kind regards

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X