• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Complaint against the IPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint against the IPC

Hi All,

Firstly, the PCN was cancelled after the IPC dismissing all my complaints without consideration. I requested permission to share my complaints, the IPC's responses with the DVLA, My local MP and other agencies. The IOC then cancelled the PCN sating that it did not 'conform to their 'Code of Practice', they will not elaborate, what breach had occurred.

I am currently taking the parking operator and the IPC (jointly) to court for breach of the GDPR2018. CMS had no rights accessing my personal data from the DVLA, then sharing it with the unlicensed debt collector ZZPS.

Who can I complain to regarding the IPC?

Th IPC have taken my complaints, used them in an attempt to bring their member inline, then dismissing my complaints without consideration.

I have been denies a fair right of appeal by the IAS. The parking operator supplied false evidence in my appeal which was accepted by the IAS despite my evidence being credible. I made a complaint to the IPC who stated that their adjudicators decision cannot be readdressed. I then proceeded to .tear apart the parking operators company, their signage and contracts for our site, (communal carpark behind my residence.)

The IAS/ IPC offer no redress should mistakes be made or if operator supplies false evidence. The IPC offer no transparency with the manor in which their company operate.

The IPC are allegedly supposed to 'Audit' sites, signage and contracts. I have asked the IPC how they conducted their 'Audit'. for this operator I have been informed that's not for public knowledge. The company is registered under 'Comprehensive Management Services', yet their contracts, signs, PCN's all state their company is called CMServices LTD. There is no company registered in that name. So how can the IPC pass these off? CMS have been operating for 19 months from their previous address, which they did not have permission to continue use. I proved their contract with my landlord was not legal, as the site address which my landlord had given them permission to manage, does not belong to my landlord. The signage is low, that if you are a car in front of it, you cannot see the sigs. signs are also blocked by fences, hedges to any motorist who enters the site. The address on the signage does not belong to CMS, it in fact belongs to ZPPS, who have stated that they are separate legal entities, who do not share the same address.

So, my question to the IPC was: How have you managed to carry out any Audit for CMS and my residence? when CMS would not pass any audit. Who was the Audit carried our for? CMS (your member) or CMServices? as CMServices dont exist. The IPC are reluctant to answer.

Who can I complain to regarding the IPC?

Please see following evidence:

Please note: The two contracts are purporting the company operating form a POBOX.
    The registered company's address is their former address, which they moved out of on the 23 January 2018.
    The site address is for '2 War Lane', which is a house that the landowner does not own. I was parked in 'Albert Road' Carpark, not war lane. The contract does not five CMS permission to manage the carpark where I was parked,

The IPC can see nothing wrong.

Attached Files
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X