• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

(another) DCBL LETTER OF CLAIM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (another) DCBL LETTER OF CLAIM

Hi guys, letter of claim from DCBL for a parking fine from 2018. A SAR has been requested, and received, from UKPC. A data rectification notice was sent to UKPC, and received. It appears that UKPC and DCBL arent playing around anymore. Some information was received earlier from someone on this site regarding a CPR 31.4 to dcbl, which will be my next move.

here are some photos, any direction would be welcomed. i haven't had any dealings with PPC for a long time now.

Tags: None

the original PCN was never contested. the driver parked in a restricted bay. Would also like to ask, should the CPR 31.14 request be sent to the DPO at dcbl?

Comment

also, will anyone be able to tell me if this is correct? i have left personal details out:

Thurs 16th Dec

UKPC

Dear Sirs,

Claim Number:

Request for documents mentioned in a statement of case under CPR 31.14

On 10th December I received a letter of claim from yourselves of which I have acknowledged receipt indicating my intention to defend in full.

To enable me to file my defence and/or counterclaim, I require inspection of documents you mention in your statement of case ahead of filing my defence.

1. Agreement / Contract
      2. Default Notice
      3. Notice of Assignment

In accordance with CPR 31.15(c) I undertake to be responsible for your reasonable copying costs incurred in complying with this CPR 31.14 request.

You should note that this claim has not yet been allocated to a specific track and the provisions of CPR 27(2) are of no effect. Had your claim not been issued through CCBC the Claimant would have been obliged to attach copies of the documentation upon which it relies to the Particulars of Claim.

I, as Defendant, am entitled to see the documents on which the Claimant relies and which you must produce at trial. Disclosure at this stage will enable me to fully plead my case and further the Overriding Objective.

You should ensure compliance with your CPR 31 duties and ensure that the document(s) I have requested are copied to and received by me within 7 days of receiving this letter.

If you require more time in which to comply with this request you must tell me in writing and confirm your agreement to an extension of the time allowed for me to file my defence as allowed under CPR 15.5 so I may notify the court.

For your information and records I enclose a copy of the formal request for a copy of the credit agreement relating to this claim, pursuant to the Consumer Credit Act 1974, which has been posted to your client with the statutory fee of £1 today, xx/xx/xxxx.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X