• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is HX Parking mangement a British Parking Association member.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is HX Parking mangement a British Parking Association member.

i have been sent a PCN by HX Parking Mangement i failed to enter my car reg in correctly when i bought a ticket, i have appealed to HX but they rejected my appeal.i have now got to appeal to the IAS i have sent the parking ticket to HX and although i did not fill in my reg correctly thought the ticket would show my intentions to pay.
    i have been on the web site of HX and it shows that they are a member of the British Parking Association but on the car park signage it shows where i got the PCN it only shows IPC.
    I need to know as BPA. show on there contract that section 17 of there code of practice it deals with keyage mistakes and how this should be dealt with by members of there association.
    Any help or guidance would be greatly accepted
    Tags: None

Hi David

ostell Can please take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post
      Hi David

ostell Can please take a look and advise, many thanks.
      What am i looking at, i am new to the site

Comment

Originally posted by davidpike56 View Post

What am i looking at, i am new to the site
        I've asked ostell to look at your post and advise you.

Comment

Originally posted by echat11 View Post

I've asked ostell to look at your post and advise you.
          thank you for that

Comment

They can be a member of both. Which initials are in a roundels?

Comment

BPA’s Statement on Ethical Car Park Management| HX Car Park Management Ltd (hx-pcn.com)

Comment

thank you this is the basis of my appeal that HX are members of BPA.

Comment

HX has replied to my question saying HX "whilst we are a member of BPA. we are accredited to the the IPC we therefore adhere to there code of practice" so i am confused as i wanted to use the BPA Code of Practice on Keyage mistakes (entering incorrect car reg) HX is a member of BPA so does it come under their Code of Practice.
                  i was relying on this as it forms strengthens my dispute.

Comment

For them to be members of BPA they have to abide by their Code of Practice. They can't ignore the Code of Practice.

Send BPA an email, on that question, does membership mean members has to abide by their Code of Practice?

Comment

have now sent BPA an email and await there response

Comment

AOS replied saying that HX are members of the BPA but are not members of their Approved Operators Scheme and that HX are members of the IPC accredited operator scheme and follow there code of practice.
                        So how can they be a member but not abide by a Code of Practice?
                        On the HX webpage it clearly shows BPA and says they are members i am confused

Comment

Originally posted by davidpike56 View Post
                          AOS replied saying that HX are members of the BPA but are not members of their Approved Operators Scheme and that HX are members of the IPC accredited operator scheme and follow there code of practice.
                          So how can they be a member but not abide by a Code of Practice?
                          On the HX webpage it clearly shows BPA and says they are members i am confused
                          You mean BPA. Anyone can be a member, but don't have to follow their Code (AOS).

Comment

so what would be the best way to challenge the PCN ( i did not enter the full reg of the car) but i did pay for the ticket.

Comment

When did the incident happen?

Send a SAR request to HX Parking Management, they have 30 days to provide all the information on that ticket, give date, time, location of machine etc.

https://legalbeagles.info/library/gu...ccess-request/

They have taken payment but what for? (This needs to be explored)

@ostell

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X