• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barmouth Main Car Park ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barmouth Main Car Park ticket

Good morning everyone

A vehicle my company is the registered keeper for has been issued with a ticket on the main Barmouth car park, the issue was not parking within a marked bay. I'm assuming as this is council owned (Gwynedd Council) there is not much point in appealing against it? Just wondering if anyone has any success stories with anything like this involving a council?
    Tags: None

If you have evidence (like a photo) proving the vehicle was correctly parked you may have grounds for appeal. In the absence of evidence, it may be better to pay promptly as penalties tend to increase over a given period of time.

Comment

Thanks without saying as much the driver has kind of admitted he was parked to the side of a marked bay as "everyone else had done it" I believe the car park was full and a row of cars had created their own parking bays as it was a hot day and all wanted to get on the beach

Comment

Sound like private parking. Post up the redacted PCN.

Comment

This is the ticket I have been given which was attached to his windscreen. Nowhere to view photos as far as I can see?
          Attached Files

Comment

Yep, a council one, you were correct. Shame the driver didn't take advantage of the discount and pay the £25.

Can I suggest that you post this in the Pepipoo council parking forum?

Comment

I have done thank you for your help

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X