• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN - Tesco carpark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN - Tesco carpark

Hello,

I have read a few posts in this forum and it has given me some hope.

I did not make any appeal yet, but I need your help to point me in the right direction, please.

I had parked my car in accordance with the Tesco parking rules set out on the signage installed within the Tesco carpark, in the Tesco parking area. I was using the on-site facilities (Cash Machine) within the given time window.

The cash Machine was out of service and I was enquiring someone I know where is the nearest cash machine is, while I was chatting a couple of guys from PPS (the company who issued the ticket) taking the pictures using the handheld cameras.

I have approached one of the members of the PPS and told him that I wasn't there for long (explaining that I was there for 10 minutes or so) and the PPS member is not ready to listen they were carried on taking pictures.

Attached all that I have so far (FYI - they haven't issued any ticket).
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Can someone help, please?

@ostell?
    Last edited by nthushy28; 29th October 2018, 19:35:PM.

Comment

Entrance Sign
      Attached Files

Comment

So it's obvious that you were using the site facilities, only the site facilities were broken

They also haven't complied with several of the requirements of paragraph 9 of POFA to hold the keeper liable. For example period of parking is not there, 9 (2) (f) is not correct and is at least 2 days short of the time that should be given to the keeper, 9 (2) (i) no notice of date of sending. and so on.

Comment

Thank you ostell, I made an appeal with the points that given by you.

Comment

Hello @ostell,

They have rejected my internal appeal. Can you help me with the POPLA appeal, please?
            Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X