• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court business centre claim against parking notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County court business centre claim against parking notice

Hi,
    I've received a county court business centre claim on behalf of civil enforcement limited. I've attached the claim and wondered if you could help me with a template for a response.
    If I understand correctly I have 14 days to submit the acknowledgement of service and 28 days to file a defence ?
    The car on the particular day was being driven by my partner who purchased a ticket and believes she overran by a couple of mins. Unfortunately she didn't retain the ticket for a car park in Whalley Lancashire.

Any help you can give me would be gratefully appreciated.

Kind regards

Steve
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: County court business centre claim against parking notice

go on to MCOL and register and acknowledge claim but tick defend all for starters sure [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] will look in for you

Comment

Many thanks, I have submitted a defend response. Thanks for your support.

Comment

So have you put something into the defence area of the response? It was suggested that you ONLY acknowledge the claim. Nothing is required as a defence at this time. To have sent a defence may complicate matters.

Comment

wishes to defend respond as per the acknowledgement form - they mean?????

Comment

To confirm on the acknowledgement of service form I have ticked item 1. I intend to defend all of this claim . Nothing further at this stage I am awaiting your advice.

Comment

Defence Example for an idea how to do one - amend where necessary to your case BUT [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Comment

Hi Many thanks for this, the example you have sent appears to refer [Credit Card / Loan / Catalogue Account] can this also be used for a Parking charge Notice ?

Comment

just gives an idea how to lay out, await Mystery1 who will guide you!

Comment

cheers, really appreciated.

Comment

Can you post a clearer image of the claim form. Make sure to remove the claim number and password as well as personal info.

Did it say the particulars of claim will follow within 14 days ?

M1

Comment

Hi, yes the claim noted the 14 days I have subsequently received the attached letter. also attached is a clearer picture as requested above.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good Morning mystery1, Id be extremely grateful if you can review and let me have your thoughts please ?

Comment

You're on my to do list. http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...p?77026-Ignore

M1

Comment

Have you got the particulars of claim ?

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X