• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Premier park

Originally posted by Rik View Post
    We did reply to the DCA saying that we are prepared to fight this in court, and they have replied asking us to forward the evidence we have against the penalty notice. I am happy to send the (long) list of the arguments we have amassed against the original PPC, but am not sure whether we should include our photographic evidence - presumably that might undermine our case should it proceed to court?
    DO NOT SEND THEM ANYTHING! Ignore their demands and the chances are they will go away. IF anything serious comes from a court, then post up again, but this is HIGHLY unlikely. Please trust me on this one, they can see a glimmer of hope of getting money from you for what is a speculative invoice. You have said everything you have to say to them for the moment - you're prepared to see them in court. Let them do as they will now, but however nasty they get, and the letters will get worse, unless it is actually a proper summons, let them waste their money on sending you letters.

Comment

I agree 100% with Labman. Do not send anything to Debt Recovery Plus. They first have to prove Premier Park has a right, in law, to enforce the amount they are attempting to collect. If not, Debt Recovery Plus and Premier Park can go swivel. As stated previously, the most Premier Park would be entitled to claim is a parking fee, e.g. £1.20 for 1 hour. That is all they are legally-entitled to claim. Anything which is or which appears to be a penalty is unenforceable.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thank you Bluebottle and Labman as i thought

Comment

got part two of ours. formal demand of £100 to be paid within 28 days or it will be increased to £150.
          do i file this like my other letter through the shredder.

Comment

I wouldn't shred it, but I wouldn't do anything about it.

Comment

I have had a similar letter from Premier Park and now the Debt Recovery, I parked at the car park but no one was on duty in the hut as you enter as it was a sunday, no pay and display ( I walked around for ages with a hand full of change ready to pay) All I could see was a sign that said if you want to make a donation for parking here please text a number for a charity, which I did.
              The letter also said I did not pay the smaller fine within the alloted time, apparently this was on the notice on my car (nothing was there when I got back to my car) so now I had to pay the £150.

I will not be paying the 'fine', and these types of companies are really getting on my nerves.

Comment

Part 3 now got letter from Debt recovery plus, stating we act on behalf of Premier Park , and as you have failed to make payment we have now been instructed to recover the outstanding monies of £150 within 7 days of this letter or we will commence county court proceedings

Comment

Let us know straightaway if anything comes from a Court. HIGHLY unlikely:beagle:
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

new letter from debt recovery for this, think mite have to pay them
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tonto33 View Post
                      Their next letter should be a reduced offer letter:
                      http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/...r/IMG_5594.jpg

Comment

No, that's a standard threatogram Tonto.

Look out for the word 'may' issue a Court Claim against you.

I look forward to the next 'instalment' which as Michael says, will probably be a Reduced Payment offer. :santa_cheesy:
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

YUP new letter today offering Reduced Payment Offer of bargain of £120 if paid in next 7 days or will proceed with county court judgement against you

Comment

YUP new letter today offering Reduced Payment Offer of bargain of £120 if paid in next 7 days or will proceed with county court judgement against you
                            It's tempting to write back to them and say, "In your dreams."
                            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Note may issue and if it reaches County Court. They're note that sure are they! Continue to ignore, the letters will appear threatening, but equally will stop.

Comment

New letter today regarding this parking charge.
                                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X