• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge (incorrect permit shown)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge (incorrect permit shown)

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently received a parking charge for parking in my allotted spot but instead of displaying my “resident permit” i accidentally showed my “visitor permit”

I’ve been through the process of appealing and they have said that it’s justified as I “was in direct violation of not displaying a valid permit”.

I’ve explained that I live here, it was a mistake etc etc hoping they would be lenient as they seem to dismiss other people parking all over the place and breaking rules.

I was just wondering what I could do now? as I have to pay £100 instead of £60 as my appeal has been unsuccessful.

happy to provide any detail!

Rhys
    Tags: None

Is this a rented/leased/home owned property property ?
    What does your lease/deeds say about allocated parking spaces?

Who allocates parking spaces?

Can you post up a photo of any parking signs &/or printed regulations regarding parking rules

Post up any parking charge notices you have received.

Presumably the parking company have a note of your car registration number if they knew your car was not that of a visitor?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X