• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

NCP Parking Charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCP Parking Charge Notice

Hi all,

I have read quite a few threads in a very similar situation, but would really appreciate specific feedback on how to respond to the letter I received. I have received a "final reminder" letter for a parking charge of £100, but this is the first letter that I have received from NCP regarding this parking charge. The date they have said this was sent out is the 15th Feb 2024, but I didn't receive this letter until 22nd Feb. The alleged offence was at Ely Station car park on 27th October 2023. This letter gives no instruction on how to appeal as it suggests that the time for that has passed, but I was not given a chance to do this as no contact has been made before now.

Any help is appreciated with regards to a specific response and timelines based on when they have dated the letter but also when I actually received it.

Thanks in advance!

Anton
    Tags: None

Photo attached
    Attached Files

Comment

Is this the station: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhqj6fugpg....docx?e=1&dl=0

Send EXCEL a SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST (template in box on right) requesting all the information they hold about you.
      In particular you want copies of all earlier documents sent you as none have been received.

As you have read other threads you will be aware that you should not identify the driver when writing to them, or even here on LB.

Shouldn't have much problem seeing this claim off as the land in question is not relevant land for the purpose of POFA, but it would be good if you can obtain a legible copy of up to date signs (those above were dated 2021)

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
        Is this the station: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhqj6fugpg....docx?e=1&dl=0

Send EXCEL a SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST (template in box on right) requesting all the information they hold about you.
        In particular you want copies of all earlier documents sent you as none have been received.

As you have read other threads you will be aware that you should not identify the driver when writing to them, or even here on LB.

Shouldn't have much problem seeing this claim off as the land in question is not relevant land for the purpose of POFA, but it would be good if you can obtain a legible copy of up to date signs (those above were dated 2021)
        Hi Des8,

Thank you for the response. Yes, this is the car park at the station. From first glance, it looks to me that there has been no update on signage since these were last taken but I will be able to get updated pictures tomorrow.

I will submit a subject access request, is there anything else I should be doing at this stage or should I await a response on this before proceeding?

Comment

Just wait as we need to see the original NTK

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
            Just wait as we need to see the original NTK
            Hi Des8,

I have the letter ready, please can you give me some more details on who to send this to? I'm not familiar with Excel and can't find the details.

Many thanks

Comment

NCP ltd,
              PO Box 5538
              Manchester
              M61 0RH

Send first class with free certificate of posting from Post office

My mention of Excel in post 3 was an error.
              They are a completely different outfit to NCP
              Apologies for any inconvenience or confusion caused!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X