• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier Park issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Park issue

Hi, I recieved a final notice from Premier Park. I didnt recieve the original one, (thats true) ...Royal Mail error I'm assuming. However, when I got the final notice through, I called the number and put in the PCN number or ref number and it said "sorry, that ref number is invalid"

I tried again 3 times and same each time. So I left it assuming it was a fault or error.

Then I get a letter 2 weeks later from a debt company with the same PCN number, I called PP again and tried the PCN number again and again invalid. I filmed this one to have evidence.

So I called the Debt company l, told them about the invalid number and they said, very harshly....sorry we are not on the same system so cant help. I informed them about the video to which they said, we cant accept video via email so send an image....an image of a video recording i asked. ( thats the level of intelligence ) she then said to send the video and they will send it to PP but they can't help and I can Fight it in court.

so in a nutshell

1. I never recieved the original letter. They said they have proof of postage which is fine. Proof of postage isn't proof of delivery tho. If they wnated proof of delivery then get a signed for postage option.

2. The PCN number isn't valid, tried 4 times overall and filmed the last attempt as proof

3. The debt company won't help, said they can't do anything but pass the video on if it clears their email system.

4. They said I can fight it in court and won't even pause the recovery until PP gets back to them IF they send them the video.

so I'm not sure what to do. The PCN isn't valid, I therefore even if I wanted to couldn't pay them. I have video evidence of the call and the invalid nber message.

any ideas as how to proceed?

many thanks guys.
    Tags: None

Send a subject Access Request to both PP and their debt collectors.
    There's a template you can modify for your circumstances in the Shortcuts panel on the right of this page

Do not identify the driver

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X