• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Islington LTN Low Traffic Neigbourhood PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islington LTN Low Traffic Neigbourhood PCN

Dear all,

Fantastic website and community! Thanks in advance for reading my post. I recieved a PCN from Islington council for driving in their new Low Traffic Neighbour hood zone. (Aubert Park)

(I have been driving long enough to feel confident that I would be observant of any signage warning me of ENTERING such an area).

The PCN evidence online consists of 5 pictures of my vehicle, 1 of which is the number plate close up, the other 4 being my vehicle exiting the area with the signs visible to oncoming traffic but obviously not to me as I am facing the other way at this point.

My point being, shouldn't the councils evidence consist of pictures of me ENTERING the said area, with my vehicle deliberately contravening any appropriate signage? At this stage, without being able to go back to retrace my steps I feel I have rather been fed into the zone via side roads and rat runs and that lacked adequate warnings.

The councils evidence is based on my EXITING the area but does not show me KNOWINGLY entering the area, I believe due to insufficient clear signage

Is this any base for an appeal?

Kind Regards

Matt
    Tags: None

They show you within the area so it will be for you to show inadequate warning signs at the time of entering the area.
    Might be worth posting on Pepipoo, the experts on penalty Charges

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
      They show you within the area so it will be for you to show inadequate warning signs at the time of entering the area.
      Might be worth posting on Pepipoo, the experts on penalty Charges
      Thanks for your time

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X