• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN from October 2018 via Debt Recovery Plus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN from October 2018 via Debt Recovery Plus

Evening All

I would appreciate some advice in regards to a PCN from October 2018.

The PCN was issued by a different company back in 2018, the alleged offence is "parking over the expiry time of the ticket", at the time this was formally challenged, as my family member was not convinced they had overstayed, they never heard anything further from the firm and considered the matter closed.

Roll on nearly 5 years, out of leftfield they recently received a letter via Debt Recovery Plus requesting £160.00 for the very same PCN. Upon receiving the payment demand, they discussed with DRP on the phone and explained the situation, the call was not productive and they were told to write in, which they've done and received the following letter.

Something feels off about this, as the PCN was not chased back in 2018 when challenged (owner of the car has not moved premises in that time), now we have another firm demanding money for a dispute considered closed from 5 years ago.

Many thanks.

Tags: None

Click image for larger version

Name:	My project.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	1649531

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X