• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Premier Park - Penaly charge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier Park - Penaly charge Notice

Dear All,
    I have recently received a PCN from premier park, I have replied to them with a template i found online (shown below) and not given the keeper, I do not agree with the charge as the signs were not clearly marked for the area I parked and a £100 charge for missing £2 in a parking tcket is extortion. I have recently recieved the response below the template I sent. Evidence wise the PCN had a picture of my car, but not of the signage What is the best way to proceed?

"Dear XXX

Re: Parking Charge Notice XXXX

We write to acknowledge receipt of your recent online appeal, on behalf of the driver, appealing against the issuing of a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) to the vehicle.

We note your comments and must refer you to the Protection of Freedoms Act (PoFA) 2012, Schedule 4 - Recovery of unpaid Parking Charges. This is available to view online at:
    http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2012/9/schedule/4

We now therefore request that the details of the driver of the vehicle at the time of the contravention are supplied; this must include their full name and serviceable postal address. If you are unwilling or unable to provide these details the registered keeper of this vehicle will remain liable for this PCN. This information should be provided by 8th September 2022. Please note, Premier Park Limited will not reply to any correspondence until after the above date, if the requested information is not provided.

If we do not receive this information by the above date, the appeal will be formally responded to and we will hold you liable as the Registered Keeper of the vehicle on the date of the contravention.

Please note if we receive correspondence from the driver at the time of the incident we will not respond to you further on this matter.

If you would like to view our photographic evidence, please visit www.pcnpayments.com

This must be submitted by filling in a new contact form at appeals.premierpark.co.uk or by filling in the Transfer of Liability form on the reverse of the PCN and posting it to Premier Park, PO Box 624, Exeter, EX1 9JG.

It would appear that you believe we are obligated under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) to supply you with information that is not deemed to be personal data.
    It may be worthwhile reading the following link from the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) which gives a clear definition of Personal Data:
    https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations...personal-data/
    Therefore, we must advise, the additional information you have requested does not fall under your rights with regard to Article 15 of GDPR and therefore we will not be providing this to you.

Yours sincerely,"

The email i sent them previously:
    "I dispute your 'parking charge', as the keeper of the vehicle. I deny any liability or contractual agreement and I will be making a complaint about your predatory conduct to your client landowner. There will be no admissions as to who was driving and no assumptions can be drawn. Since your PCN is a vague template, I require an explanation of the allegation and your evidence. You must include a close up actual photograph of the sign you contend was at the location on the material date as well as your images of the vehicle. If the allegation concerns a PDT machine, the data supplied in response to this appeal must include the record of payments made - showing partial VRNs - and an explanation of the reason for the PCN, because your Notice does not explain it. If the allegation involves an alleged overstay of minutes, your evidence must include the actual grace period agreed by the landowner. "

Thanks in advance for your advice !
    Tags: None

Let's see the redacted PCN

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X