• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCB legal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCB legal

Hi,
    I need help and advise with a debt management company that’s taking advantage of me.
    DCB legal,
    I was issued with a county court business claim with a vehicle I sold used briefly in 2019 for a parking that occurred in November 2019 and sold before the end of the year, However I forgot to update DVLA due to the stress the vehicle put me through.
    I received a county court claim in early 2022 at my former address and defended the claim, I initially wanted to go to court but I changed my mind and settled the debt of £258 in three instalments, I made the court and the debt collector aware that I already sold the vehicle and not responsible for the parking but as I do not have documents to prove I was made to pay before the court hearing.
    I settled the debt in April 2022,
    Now, the same debt management company has come back with another parking company to claim for another parking charge which occurred in march 2020 which I am still not aware of, they advised they sent letters but I never received any.
    I need advise as I received this last letter late at my old address after the 14 days expire, I have filed for defence online and feel distress because I believe the debt management company are taking advantage of me. The name of the company is DCB legal.
    I don’t even know how they managed to get my phone number initially before the first claim, they called me at some point telling me I have a parking charge,I thought they were scammers.they know I have moved during the covid and still continue to send letters to my old address.
    please someone advise.
    Tags: None

If you were not responsible, simply send details of the sale which took place before the parking offence.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X