• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

G24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G24

I had a parking fine from G24 for £100 (now £160) for parking outside Matalan Fenton SOT on 5th May 2021.
    I was in a disabled bag, with my blue badge displayed. The ticket machine was out of order. I was returning an item to Matalan, I was 11 minutes! There is 1 hour free parking!!!
    I spoke to G24 as did the Matalan manager but they would not cancel my ticket. However, there was another man in the store at the same time as me who also had a notice from them, his ticket was cancelled!!!
    I have ignored all the letters they sent but today says it will be passed to their legal department for further recovery action if not paid in 14 days!!
    I am in severe heart Failure and have a defibrillator fitted, also in kidney failure and have COPD the stress of these threatening, intimidating and bullying letters are making me ill!!
    the notice in the above car park was CLEAR PARK, but the notices have come from G24 Nd now Trace Debt Recovery Ltd. I am on Pension Credit and can not afford to pay these sharlttons.
    can anyone help or point me in the right direction please, I'm desperate!@
    Tags: None

Disabled bay not bag lol...

Comment

ostell Can you please take a look and advise, thank you.

Comment

Was there a requirement to register in store?

Comment

No, just the machine outside that you enter your reg on arrival and departure but this wasn't working

Comment

So the the contract was frustrated by the failure of their equipment.

So you say the signs are in another name. Can you get a photo of that sign. If this is the case then any alleged contract was created with Clear Park.

ClearPark appear to be a trading name of G24 but this has to be clear on the signage.

Comment

Yes I have a photo showing the Clear Park signage

Comment

So post up that photo!

Comment

I have tried several times but can't get it to upload!

Comment

Click the paperclip on the right hand side of the screen, formats allowed are JPG, JPEG, PNG.

Comment

Host your photo on a hosting site such as imgur and put the link on here

Comment

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/gB5olu9Cufc8

Comment

Need to be able to read it, especially the small print. As suggested use imgur. Most people will not like to download a file.

Comment

http://imgur.com/gallery/9pyxTu5

Comment

GR parking noticr6

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X