• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Witness statement help needed, please. ECP/SCS Law - £600

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witness statement help needed, please. ECP/SCS Law - £600

Hi Forum,

I have a thread going on the FightBack forum but I'm only getting a bit of interest, much appreciated but I think I need some more help on my witness statement.

So I have filed the defence and followed the general guidance from here https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com...hankyou#latest

Here are some facts so far
    • Tickets go back to 2018 against a vehicle I am no longer the keeper of. I was the keeper at the time so this isn't under depute
    • The driver did not inform me of any tickets.
    • No awareness of the tickets until suddenly I find a LBC from SCS law on behalf of ECP. Court papers arrived, AOS put in then defence.
    • There are 'five' tickets that were alleged to have been issued to the vehicle
    • I live in a block of multiple flats, post does go missing (the postmen often don't bother with the individual post boxes and just tosses post through the communal letterbox rather than to the actually flat numbers)
    • Due to this I don't have copies of the original 'invoices' so I can't really work this into my WS
    • I have attempted a SAR to ECP but they are sitting on it (I've escalated to the ICO but my WS is due for filing / serving on Sept 1st so I'm not sure I'll get much of anything before then to add to my WS)
    • I have surveyed the car park and the signage is VERY poor with plenty of non-descript bays with no clear signage. I have made full use of Bevis on my WS
    Happy to share my WS and thread of the FightBack forum.

Any guidance or advise here so far?

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X