• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CSPM parking charge NTK Herefordshire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSPM parking charge NTK Herefordshire

Hello helpful people!
    We parked at a country park in Herefordshire last week and paid for an hour, as we were leaving I received an important call from my doctor as i am currently receiving treatments for multiple ailments and due to the current circumstances a lot of my doctor correspondence is over the phone now. This caused us to overstay by half an hour which we didn’t even realise until being issued the NTK today.
    I was driving my partners car and it’s been issued to her. We are really struggling financially at the moment as I can’t work, and this fine may tip us over the edge - frustrating as it was meant to be a nice calming walk to clear our heads.

I have found another thread on this site regarding the same car park. What I gathered from that thread was that my partner has no legal obligation to hand over my (the driver)‘s information, therefore CSPM need to conform to the requirements of POFA to hold her liable - and that since the land is owned by the council POFA and keeper liability cannot apply as it is not relevant land.

I also notice that there is no period of parking specified in the letter, only the date, time of leaving, and the photographs entering and leaving the car park. I notice that the poster of the other thread successfully appealed by stating that moving in front of a camera cannot, by definition, be parking.

Would anyone be so kind as to advise me on whether I have any grounds to appeal please? I don’t suppose the CSPM will take much empathy to me getting a phone call off my doctor - I’m sure sob story’s aren’t what they are looking for.
    Many please and thankyou’s to anyone who can offer any insight. I will post a link to the NTK below.

https://imgur.com/gallery/uIPtLUm
    Tags: None

Triplicate thread

Comment

Apologies, what is the appropriate place for a thread of this kind please ? I will delete the unneeded ones.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X