• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Charge Vehicle Control Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Charge Vehicle Control Services

Hi

I would be grateful if anyone could help. I received a County Court statement of claim with regards to myself parking outside a prohibited area. I replied to the claim letter specifying that I they had not provided any information (i e pictures) to allow me to properly defend myself as this relates to 3 years ago. The local county court judge gas been assigned and VCS have supplied the evidence.

I can ow recall the event and although I did park outside of a restricted parking bay this was due to me needed to access a toilet rather promptly due to having a long term medical condition Ulcerative Colitis so needed to access a toilet quickly. They allege that the parking resulted in the blocking of pedestrian and vehicle access which it did not, I am not denying i parked outside a bay but I did not block vehicle or pedestrian access. They photo's even show a Police car parked in the vicinity which i am sure if was causing this they would have highlighted.

I would be grateful for any advice
    Tags: None

So have you quoted Equality Act 2010 at them? They need to make reasonable adjustment for people with disabilities.

Have you sent a SAR to VCS to get copies of the original paperwork?

Comment

Hi Ostell

Thank you for taking the time to reply it is very much appreciated. I have not quoted anything as yet as not submitted my witness statement to the county court judge. I have copies of the claimant witness statement with photos and copies of their contacts and letters they sent to me. I am in the process of requesting my medical records for proof of condition and medication. Any further help would be greatly received x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X