• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ sent to wrong address i have never lived at

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ sent to wrong address i have never lived at

Hi,

A CCJ has been placed under my name which i noticed and didnt know about. The CCJ shows up on only Transunion, it doesnt show on Experian, Equifax or Crediva.

Now i checked the address and it had a totally different address to where i live and the address was wrong and never lived there before or know anyone living there.

Its to do with parking fines totalling to £700. if i knew about this and i had received a letter i would of payed all of this off. My car is registered to my own address and logbook is registered to me.

My question is, can i get this removed if i get a set aside judgement & would this be a good enough reason for the judge to accept ? i had no acknowledgment

The actual fine/invoices came to my address but i had no court letter or anything apart from invoices.

I called the county court business centre and they also had a wrong address and have sent me a form for the set aside judgement. Along with the law firm who had wrong address on claim.
    i

Any help would be appreciated

thank you :j
    Tags: None

Is the car reg for a car you have now or owned in the past?

Comment

I bought the private reg November 2017, so it’s my own and CCJ dated from 05/19 for parking fines

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X