• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking - Southgate Park Stansted AIrport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking - Southgate Park Stansted AIrport

Hi

I have recently received a parking charge notice from MET parking services regarding a driver parking on Starbucks Southgate Park Stansted airport but entering Mcdonalds which is adjacent to Starbucks. The notice states that £60 is now due if paid within 14 days of this notice.The date of the alleged offence is 8th June 2019, The notice was issued 25th July 2019 and received by the keeper through the post on the 29th July 2019. Having read the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012. Schedule 4, Am I right in thinking that the notice should of been sent to the keeper within 14 days of the alleged offence ? I will attach pictures of the notice received, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Is no one going to offer any advice at all ?

Comment

Hi if you won this case please help me with mine. I have made a new thread.*

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X