• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim form - expat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County court claim form - expat

Hi. In july 2015 I recieved a PCN from a private company in a gym car park. I was allowed to park there as I was a member if the gym. No permits, tickets or passes were ever issued.
    upon receiving the notice, I appealed and submitted photos, evidence etc. Almost immediately I got a refusal and another demanding if payment.
    I left the uk in november 2015 and have not loved there since. However, recently they have started sending letters to my mother address, which I have never lived at. Today she got a claim form addressed to me from County court business centre.
    I do not live in the UK and haven't since thay time. I cannot attend court and haven't done anything wrong, so am unwilling to pay this now £185 fine. However, I do not have my.own records of the appeal letter sent since the document has been deleted from my laptop.
    Any advice on what to do? I dont want to jeopardise my good credit record and risk a CCJ but equally I dont want to pay for something thay is undeserved.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X