• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bw legal and qdr soliciters letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bw legal and qdr soliciters letter

I have received letters from two separate companies one being QDR solicitors and the other being BW Legal. I haven’t responded to any of their letters as I am not liable for the debt they say I am liable for. I am at uni and my car is in use whilst I’m at uni so I do not know who used my car at the specific times. One company was NCP and the other was one parking solution. Please could you help me out so that I can get them off my back. I have a lot of uni work, I’m in final year and can’t be having this stress on me. Also one of the letters has a charge with my original number plates however now I have private plates on them does it matter?

Thankyou in advance!
    Tags: None

Do you have the original notices from NCP and One Parking?

Presumably QDR and BW are threatening court action? are they letters of claim ( with a reply form attached ) ?

Did you transfer to your private plates after the relevant incidents?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I’m trying to upload the notices but it’s saying the size is too big. But yes they are threatening court action and BW said I have till 20th of March to respond and QDR called my home landline where my parents picked up and responded saying that he is not here. So I didn’t speak to them as I was at university.

Comment

If you've taken pics of the letters, do screenshots, then upload the screenshot ... otherwise feel free to email me admin@legalbeagles.info
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Or host the pictures on a hosting website and link to them here

Comment

Letters

Attached Files
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Haha....

Dear Ms Amethyst
              You owe me £1000.
              You will note that I offer absolutely no verifiable evidence of this whatsoever, but cough up anyway.
              [Insert some legalese here]

Ta

'[our client] will look to obtain a (CCJ).........'
              'we will seek our client's instructions (etc)......

'
              Prove it' letters to both, I reckon.

Dear sirs

RE: ( their reference.)

I have received a demand letter from you dated [xxx] for payment of an alleged debt.

In order to seek early resolution of this matter, & a desire to limit potential litigation & court involvement, please supply me with the following within 14 days:

True copies of all notices, letters and any other documentary evidence pertaining to this matter which may be held by you/your client, including, but not limited to, any windscreen and/or postal notices.

True copies of any photographs (or similar) of the relevant site signage & .date-stamped pictures of the parked vehicle.

A copy of your client's authority to operate on the relevant land.

Please note that this request does not constitute either an admission or acknowledgement of your client's claim.

Yours.........

Last edited by charitynjw; 1st March 2019, 01:21:AM.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X