• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TT99 Removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT99 Removal

Hello,

I got a TT99 just over 4 years ago.

It states on my licence that the conviction date was the 23rd March 2017 with a removal date of the 23rd March 2021.

I've spoken to the DVLA as this is still showing on my licence, and they have told me over the phone that it is removed 4 years from Sentencing date which will be 10th May 2021 and not 4 years from conviction date which is 23rd March 2017.

Is anyone able to confirm if it is from sentencing of conviction date? The fact that is stays Removal Date: 23rd March 2021, makes me think it is from Conviction date. If this is the case, does anyone have any advice on getting this removed from my licence as it has not automatically dropped off.

Regards,

Sam
    Tags: None

As you posted this on 25th March 2021 and its now 5th August 2021 Im sure you already have the answer. Sorry I didnt see your post sooner, maybe you could tell us which date it was?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X