• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Euro Parking Services/Gladstones PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro Parking Services/Gladstones PCN

Hi all,

I’m new to the forum. I received a ‘LETTER BEFORE CLAIM’ yesterday 2/6/21 from Gladstones stating I have 2 parking charge notices against me from Euro Parking Services which are from 18/09/20 & 22/09/20.

As well as these amounts they are also stating I owe a court fee and a fixed solicitors costs bringing the total amount up to £405.

This is the first letter I have received, I have not received any prior to this. I’ve tried to upload the letters but I can not do it for some reason.

During the time of the PCN’s the car park P&D machine was broken and there was literally 4 or 5 different company signs on the wall so you had no idea who to pay, it was very confusing! Many tradesman at the time parked in this car park and did not pay due to the broken machine and very confusing information provided.

I hope this can be resolved £405 is a joke! Please feel free to give me some advice.

Thank you.
    Tags: None

ostell

Hi, can you please advise you look like the man to ask, thank you it’s very much appreciated.

Comment

So SAR to EPS to get all docs they have concerning you and your car
      Letter to Gladstones stating that this is the first you have heard about these matters and in order to narrow the issues between you, as expected by the courts, then please forward to you copies of all the documents that they intend to use if a claim is raised.

Comment

Thank you. Would emailing be sufficient? Sorry what does the abbreviation SAR stand for? I’m very new here.

Comment

I’ve seen the shortcuts now with the templates I’m presuming a letter will be preferable than an email?

Comment

Letters, first class mail with free certificate of posting from any post office. Gives you an independent paper trail.

Comment

ostell Hi, I’ve received a letter back from Gladstones wanting full payment within 30 days and photographic evidence of my car from EPS and a ‘letter before court action’. What do you advise next?

Comment

So have you got the PCNS so that you can post up a redacted copy? Or did Gladstones not reply to your request? Send the second part of the CPR 31.14 template

Read the Wilkinson case and make use of this in your response to question the amounts. https://www.dropbox.com/s/16qovzulab...inson.pdf?dl=0

Post to a hosting site such as imgur and post the links on here

Comment

They have sent me the PCNs attached within the paperwork. Shall I still proceed with the second part of CPR 31.14?

Comment

So post up the PCNs for everyone to see. Redacted but leave dates.

Any pictures of the signs that created the contract?

Comment

Here are the PCNs and the only sign I have is the one of which they’ve sent me within the paperwork.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I hope this helps, please let me know, thank you.

Comment

This is a hired vehicle I presume. Along with the original Notice to Hirer did you get a copy of the lease agreement and a copy of the original Notice to Keeper?

What you have posted are final reminders of a Notice to Hirer. Was there an actual Notice to Hirer and did it have additional documents with it?

Probably not and basically they will have failed POFA by failing to produce those documents.

The signage they posted cannot create a contract as there are hidden terms, the terms on other signs that they mention. It also mentions that you have to enter a full VRM. Where?

Any chance of your going to the site and take photos of all the signs from different people.?

Write back to then and demand a copy of the original Notice to Hirer.

Comment

I have these also in this paperwork I have received. I can go to the site and take photos of the signs and anything else necessary.

Comment

Those notice to keepers, are the addressed to the hire company?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X