• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Renault Voluntary Terminating- no service histrly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renault Voluntary Terminating- no service histrly

New to posting, after some advice

I have a 2018 Renault Kadjar that i have VT’d this is down to the cars worth (negative equity being a lot higher and will never see stable ground) I am well over the 50% payable. RCI have agreed this.

long story short. I have no service history on my car- now thats my fault and I have already confirmed this with Renault and they have advised it is a £150 flat rate. Thats fine. However; the car has been in the garage for a separate matter and they have reset all the service lights and oil intervals. I’m not sure how they have done this but the service light has gone off. Reading my booklet the only reason it has gone off is for this reason.

my question
    will the inspection team still pick the car up?
    also, any advice and dealing with the inspection team?
    thank you for all help
    Tags: None

Don't sign anything with the inspection team. Take photos, lots of them, before they arrive. Their instruction will be to inspect and pickup.. They will probably know nothing about the service etc. and if no lights showing then happily drive it away.

Connecting diagnostic equipment to the car allows them to reset everything.

Comment

Thank you replying.
      yes, will take lots and lots of photos but will also take videos. Ive read up about this company so am expecting the worst to be honest

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X