• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help please

I got involved in a accident not at fault. I rang my insurance and the number passed me through to their own solicitor who we now asking me to sign hire agreement recovery agreement and repair agreement
    they are asking l sign these when they are clearly stating all costs are my responsibility
    I have a fully comp insurance with courtesy car included but somehow after reading reviews on this solicitors website they do it to get money charge more for hiring a car and then when they do not get paid by other party they come after you.
    what do like do now? Do I take this car they gave me back ? Do I contact ombudsman?
    what can l do to get this insurance to deal with issue rather than these solicitors. I am still in 14 days cooling period.

thank you
    Tags: None

It seems like you’re dealing with a claim’s management company?

These companies are parasites but do offer a service and are perfectly legal. If you use them It’s your choice.

Comment

Be very careful you are not signing a credit agreement.
      Refuse to sign and tell them your policy cover includes provision of a courtesy car and doesn't require a signature to a third party

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X