• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

TfL Red Route PCN - Sketchy Photo Evidence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TfL Red Route PCN - Sketchy Photo Evidence

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a nice Christmas.
    Last week i got a ticket for parking on double red lines in a red route. I've checked the TfL website and there are only 2 photos, both of the front of the car from exactly the same angle: 3 feet from the front of the car, the only difference being that one photo shows a ticket on the screen, the other doesnt. It was quite early in the morning, the road was wet, and the dawn light cast a shadow under the front of the car, so it was too dark to tell from the picture whether the car was on the red line or the nose was overhanging a permit bay (Westminster, not TfL) where the red lines ended.
    There's also no photo of any signage or road markings that support the issuing of the PCN.

Is it worth appealing the ticket?
    tks
    ADD
    Tags: None

It's always worth appealing, it's free and you have nothing to lose.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X