• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary Termination - Moneyway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Termination - Moneyway

Hi Guys,
    Please be gentle, I'm new here. I currently have a Vauxhall Insignia on a finance agreement with Moneyway. This agreement has only approx 9 months remaining. And well over the minimum 50% clause before it can be returned with nothing more to pay towards the finance agreement.*

As I understand the Voluntary agreement, the car is returned to the finance company. And as per the clause in the paperwork, theres nothing more to pay towards the agreement, however, any damage not deemed as reasonable care will be charged. The vehicle currently has slight damage/scratches on front and rear bumpers and a small dent on the front passenger door.*

As i have had the car for over 4 years, I wouldn't expect the car sales company to have any condition reports or pictures of the cars condition at the time of sale. Would Moneyway have any hard copies of the condition of the car. i.e. pictures or condition report. The finance agreement was found/offered via Zuto, so all dealings were via Zuto.*

Anyway........ Do Moneyway have anyway of proving that the current damage on the vehicle was caused by myself or wife? Or could I actually deny it and effectively get away with it.
    Tags: None

Sounds insignificant , can't see them even bothering for a car over 4 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Mart7379 View Post
      Hi Guys,
      Please be gentle, I'm new here. I currently have a Vauxhall Insignia on a finance agreement with Moneyway. This agreement has only approx 9 months remaining. And well over the minimum 50% clause before it can be returned with nothing more to pay towards the finance agreement.*

As I understand the Voluntary agreement, the car is returned to the finance company. And as per the clause in the paperwork, theres nothing more to pay towards the agreement, however, any damage not deemed as reasonable care will be charged. The vehicle currently has slight damage/scratches on front and rear bumpers and a small dent on the front passenger door.*

As i have had the car for over 4 years, I wouldn't expect the car sales company to have any condition reports or pictures of the cars condition at the time of sale. Would Moneyway have any hard copies of the condition of the car. i.e. pictures or condition report. The finance agreement was found/offered via Zuto, so all dealings were via Zuto.*

Anyway........ Do Moneyway have anyway of proving that the current damage on the vehicle was caused by myself or wife? Or could I actually deny it and effectively get away with it.
      Very doubtful they will do a BVRLA inspection prior to you having it. Next time, get an inspection done before you pick new car up?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X