• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1st PCN not recieved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st PCN not recieved

Hi I am the nominated driver of a Motability vehicle. The registered keeper suffers from crippling anxiety and is unable to liase with authorities due to panic and confusion.
    Yesterday she received a Charge Certificate stating that she owes £195 for 'Performing a Prohibited turn'. There has been no other correspondence regarding this matter. No original PCN for the alleged offence dated 26th July 2019.
    The Keeper (Hannah) lives at an address which is extremely confusing to find, mail is always wrongly delivered, couriers cannot find it etc. She now has 13 days to pay £195 or there will be a debt registered at the County Court.
    As Hannah never received the original OCN is there anything that can be done? During these past 2 months, I was issued with a separate PCN from the same council which I promptly paid. I would also have paid this if I was aware of it prior to yesterday. I don't know what to do. Please can anyone help us and point us in the right direction?
    Many thanks
    Tags: None

Suggest you post on Pepipoo (http://www.pepipoo.com/) as they are the experts on council charges for moving offences

Comment

Thanks for tha advice. Will give them a try.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X